Introduction of testicle punishments in the work place.

 

Introduction of testicle punishments in the work place.

 

There have recently been some studies regarding the use of testicle punishments in the work place. These studies looked at the environment before and then again after testicle punishments had been added. These all found that after being introduced improvements were observed in both male behavior and productivity. Women were also far happier with the outcomes of disagreements. So I wanted to talk a little about this today.

 

Why Introduce it?

 

There a number of good reasons to want to introduce testicle punishment in a workplace. One obvious one is that it is a great way to control male behavior. Men are prone to act inaprorietly in a range of ways and the fear of punishment can stop crimes from happening or can make sure there is a fair consequence when they do.

 

The fear of punishment can also be used to drive men to work harder and make fewer mistakes. The pain of a punishment can be adjusted to fit a given situation to ensure the ideal outcome. Also women will feel safer because they know bad behavior from men will be dealt with. Which will lead to a more productive work environment.

 

Disagreements between men and women can also be solved by the man undergoing punishment which will lead to a much fairer and more equitable outcome.

 

I would now like to go into a bit more detail about some of the points above.

 

Resolve disagreements

In the work place people disagree all the time and most of these disagreements will be between a man and a woman. They will occur because men are less rational and more prone to making mistakes. In such cases testicle torture can be used to help resolve the issue and help the man see the error of his ways.

 

Pain can be applied as the situation is being discussed and used to push a man to accepting the better outcome or accepting fault. Or it can be used to help the man learn from a mistake by giving him time to think about what was done. As a man feels pain he regrets what he did and it can imprint of him mentally. This phenomenon can be used to help the man improve himself so it can benefit him. Which is why this type of session can be considered a kindness to the man and done to help.

 

Depending on the situation the session can be short or much longer and the level of damage chosen by the woman. The effect of the session can be increased by causing the man more pain and more testicle damage. The use of testicular rupture can be added to further help the man learn as the extreme pain of rupture is proven to help the learning process. PRT can be used to extend the lesson if it is feared rupture alone is not enough for the man to fully learn from the mistake.

 

This also proves that rupture is not always done with negative connotations. It can be done to help and in a positive way. The act of rupturing a testicle is one of the many tools a woman can and should use.

 

Increase Performance

One problem women face in the workforce is men not doing their fair share or just being lazy. But the threat of testicle torture can scare men into working and working at their best. This makes for a much fairer work place.

 

Punishment

An obvious reason is to punish men who break rules. This makes men behave much better and makes the work environment safer but if there is a breach of the rules a fair punishment can be administered. Also for punishment to be effective it has to fit the crime so harsher punishments should be used.

Given its versatility the use of testicular rupture should be encouraged even for smaller offenses. This has been proven to deliver better results.

Comments

  1. Great return, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talking as a man the threat of punishment really does improve behavour and make you think about how you act. It makes sense to include it in the work place. Also the threat of rupture as a punishment needs to be present. Rupture is a very powerful tool and the fear of it does improve the way a man acts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We definatly need way more of this in all work places. Men need to learn how to behave and this is how its done. You want to teach a man, simple, pop a ball and do it slow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy, have you found a new site for discussion yet it would be nice to get more people contributing and suggesting new methods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not yet if you have any suggestions please let me know

      Delete
    2. Would a private channel in Discord work you could control who gets to use it.

      Delete
  5. Isn't tearing a testicle too harsh a punishment? It is harmful to all participants in production and the enterprise. This is a one-time punishment. So you can punish a man a maximum of two times and after that this employee is spared from disciplinary action. Isn't it more logical to keep men at bay by kicking them in the balls, but not causing testicular ruptures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand your question and most punishments do not result in the breaking of a testicle. But to scare a man into behaving the threat of rupture needs to be there. If a man is late to work then the testicles would be tortured but not to the point of rupture in most cases. But if the crime is more serious then rupture would be used.

      Delete
    2. My question is who would carry out these male testicle kicking punishments? I’m guessing it’d be a group of women from the company? Is it for women who volunteer? I also can understand a testicle kicking for mistakes such as being late to work but I think a testicle rupture is extreme for a mistake like that. A firm hard testicle kicking punishment would get the attention of most men don’t you guys think..

      Delete
    3. If I was 30 minutes late for work due to my own fault (not due to transport problems), how many kicks in the balls should I have received and with what force?

      Delete
  6. Very good article and pertinent to my recent interests. I have made progress in getting the company I work for to adopt a male discipline policy. In preparation for company wide adoption I have been given a man to test the practice on. The hope is that his work performance improves as a result.

    My plan is to have him submit to an evaluation every two weeks. The evaluation includes a testicle punishment that starts from 80 kicks, which is then either lowered or increased by 5-20 kicks for any improvements or deficits he shows in his work performance. This does not exempt him from any other punishments he might suffer if necessary. What do you think of my plan? Any thoughts, ideas to improve would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the idea. It allows the man to improve and be rewarded with fewer kicks so it is fair in that way. So if he is good the sessions will still happen but will be relatively short but if he does not do well then he could face serious testicle injury and more pain. Are you comfortable or able to go as far as to rupture a testicle if the man has his kick allowance raised too much?

      Delete
    2. Yes Lucy, I am open to testicle rupture. There is no limit on the level of pain or injury a punishment can cause. This includes swelling, bleeding, or even rupture of the testicles and the destruction of his penis. So basically I have a free hand when it comes to punishing him. Naturally other women in the company can take part in his discipline by requesting him to be punished or letting me know about anything that could affect his twice a month evaluation.

      Delete
    3. Sounds good and its nice to hear there are no limits. What does he think about the evaluation process? I wonder if he will make an effort to document good work he does and hide mistakes. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. When is his first evaluation due?

      Delete
    4. He seems nervous but I'm sure he'll come to appreciate the new policies. His first evaluation should take place next week which I'm very excited for. You bring up a good point about him attempting to hide any mistakes he makes. If he is found doing that I think his testicles should be punished severely.

      Delete
    5. It'll be nice to hear how it goes even if they are not full force 80 kicks is a lot so he will feel a lot of pain. There will be internal damage and a lot of swelling. It would be cool if he takes it well and wants to work with you to receive the next eval. Hopefully he is honest about his actions even if it means more kicks.

      Delete
    6. VAL. as a man I want to be against this but I have to admit it would make me think about my actions more and probably do better at work. The pain would be a lot and even 80 kicks can cause rupture. I do think rupture is used a bit to much to punish men but i accept its your decision. But this kind of system can work well if done in a fair way. It'll be interesting to see how it goes. My place of work is looking into similar things so it would be nice to know.

      Delete
    7. I do intend to make each kick as hard as I can, otherwise it wouldn't be fair on him or me or the company. I expect his full cooperation with the punishment, after all it is all for the betterment of the workplace. I'll make sure to update you guys on how it goes.

      Delete
  7. Hi Lucy, I am a male and just want to state I understand if a kicking session from the woman is required or needed if subpar performance by a man. I also want to say you seem very sure of yourself that you can break a pair of testicles with your kicks. You may just meet your best challenge one day as some men are capable of handling a woman’s kicks (I know footwear plays a role) but nothing beats seeing a cocky woman’s face when she’s landed her testicle kick and the male is just standing and waiting for the next kick. It’s like she’s seen a ghost and suddenly her confidence drops. That is always fun to see although more rare it does happen!! Some of us have stronger testicles never forget..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some ball take longer to break than others but its just a matter of time. You may feel confident but each kick will still cause damage so over time your balls will weaken. Plus there are other options such and pressing a testicle in a crusher prior to kicking so it pops easier. Of even full weight crushing. You should be honest before a session begins so steps can be made to weaken your testicles if they really are that strong. Then you will scream as you feel the pain of rupture.

      Delete
    2. Hi Lucy, I appreciate your reply. I can’t really argue with your logic as you are rite for the most part. I was talking specifically about kicking balls I definitely agree there are other ways to break a ball. I’m able to handle kicks pretty well and also full weight ball standing/crushing. Don’t get me wrong it’s a struggle but I can make it. That’s what I enjoy and also some kneeing. I’ve had 1 on 1 testicle kicking sessions as well as a good amount of times where it was 2 girls vs my balls..those honestly get tough quick. Restraining the male is a must..probably all cases actually. I can handle kicks while standing legs apart but if I’m on my knees and being kicked I can’t take much of that. Extremely painful for us males. Kicks from behind are also extreme for the male. The male is tortured physically and mentally cause not seeing a kick coming is desperate anxiety. I’m only being honest. Oh yeah, I have also been blindfolded and restrained for kicking sessions. Women can think of some cruel ways to kick balls that I do know. Do you like just frontal kicks Lucy? Or do you switch it up? I wish I could challenge you to kick my balls but I enjoy talking about it with you. Kicking any testicles for the holidays? Merry Christmas Lucy!!

      Delete
    3. Merry Christmas to you as well. Sounds like you do have some strong balls but that just means it takes more effort to break them. Full weight crushing is hard for any man. I've seen guys screaming the second the weight goes on the balls and they were in a world of pain. A good way to do it is to put one heel over each testicle then the woman can move her weight from her toes onto the balls then back. The first crush can be for say 10 seconds then each one after that gets increased by 5 seconds. Then as long as the woman has a way to keep her balance then the session can go until rupture. You would probably last longer than most but your testicle wall would fair like the rest.

      Delete
    4. Hello Again Lucy, thanks as always for your reply. I have noticed the women who like kicking testicles are all very big on proper male etiquette while being kicked. For example I’m told by most women if I’m not restrained to always remain standing and in proper testicle kicking position with hands behind my back or head or even above my head (which is very hard to handle) and also I’m told to handle each kick quietly. It’s like you females think it’s that easy to hang in there kick after kick because to your point the testicles do begin to break down and get sore and swollen. I can’t lie I’ve been there. I also think the aim of the women can be just as important as the strength of her kick..I’ve had the girls who would kick extremely hard but wouldn’t make the best contact consistently..she may kick the penis or inside of our legs and that can really effect the outcome of the kick..the females that I remember and have to be on top of my game for are the ones that kick hard but are consistently making contact with both balls when her foot makes contact. Mentally, I know I’m not gonna get a mini break from a misplaced kick but I know each one is gonna be hard and accurate. That can be scary. Lol. Are you big on male etiquette when you kick a man? I’m sure you don’t play and sure the male understands that. I hope he would anyway. I usually have a massive erection during a kicking session..most girls aren’t distracted or bothered and try to kick me limp. Some have tied or taped it to my stomach just so the testicles were hanging. Do you have a preference either way? Well, I look forward to hearing back Lucy, until then..bust some balls..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Watching a rupture

An interesting punishment method

Martial arts training for women