Watching a rupture

Heres a story from a woman about how she watched a man face rupture. Its a great account.


I’m a 21 Year old woman in Collage in the USA and I wanted to share with you all how I wanted a man have a testicle ruptured as punishment. I had heard about ballbusting, mainly kicking the testicles being used as a punishment by a growing number of women. I like the idea as I feel a man responds better to pain to it is good to punish him with that. Studies have shown if you point out an error to a man then cause him pain to his testicles he will learn far more than if pain was not used.

Physical punishment can be barbaric especially if used on a woman but if used on a man and focused on the testicles it is different. It is not assault or wrong, it is effective discipline. Fair and legitimate.

I like how ballbusting is used to help a man learn from his mistakes so he can improve himself. Then in some cases the pain of rupture can do this. I liked the idea of rupture and thought it would be fun to do as well as teaching a guy a lesson. So when I was invited to watch a man have a testicle ruptured I couldn’t say no.

We couldn’t do it in the dorms or anywhere built up as the man would scream as he felt pain. I was told the punishment lasts over an hour so an hour of screams would get the police called on us. So I met my friend in a wooded area just out of town. It was a Sunday morning and I parked my car and walked to the site. I saw my friend and she had a man prepared already. He was in his early twenties and naked. His wrists were tied together then to a branch over his head that was running parallel with the ground from a tree. Then his legs were spread and his ankles tied to pegs in the ground. The two had been waiting for me to arrive and were ready to begin. She was happy to see me as the man just looked to the ground.

I walked up to him and he looked at me he looked like he was about to cry. I talked to him and he was very upset about what was to happen but accepted he deserved to lose a testicle. He agreed it was fair and came willingly to have this done. I felt he wanted to beg me to stop this but held back. It was nice to hear he, like many men accepted this was a fair punishment. He was clearly scared but want this at the same time. I thought about how this punishment would help him improve and was not a pointless act of cruelty but a mutual understanding.

Looking at him his body was pulled tight not giving him much movement so his testicles could be kicked.

My friend told me that if I was ready she would like to start the punishment. She stood before him and told him again how she was going to kick him until a testicle ruptured. A tear or two ran from his eye as he nodded to show he accepted his fate. She told him it would be made to be painful but that was to help him learn.

I sat down to watch as she took aim with her foot and kicked him in the balls. They were propelled upward from the impact and you don’t need balls to know that hurts. He grit his teeth and leaned his head back groaning through his teeth. About 15 seconds later he kicked him again. She kicked him hard and I could see her putting force into them.

As the kicks went on he started screaming with each kick. He screamed loudly until his lungs were empty from each kick then inhaled before letting out a lesser scream. Soon he started to cry as well as his testicles swelled and scrotum bruised. I was surprised by how loudly he screamed and how much pain he was in. You can really see the man suffer long before the testicle wall breaks. Kicking is painful for the man very painful. But I knew this was the right thing to do and enjoyed watching.

I knew he deserved his pain and it would help him learn so I didn’t let it bother me and the screams became like background noise after half an hour.

With each kick his muscles would tense all over and his body would shake. As the testicles swelled each kick became more painful so longer gaps were left between them until it was a minute between kicks. His eyes were red and he sobbed between cries of pain.

I saw how his testicles were about double the size and knew he was feeling tearing inside his testicles. I saw how this was far more painful for him. Kicks to his testicles were far more devastating now. I could tell he was close to rupture.

He stopped screaming and instead his eyes just looked forward wide open. All his body tightened up as his testicle wall started to tear. I think it started small then a big rip happened because one kick looked more devastating. Then after it his swollen testicles returned to the bottom of his scrotum I could see his right one was not round anymore. It had clearly ruptured and some of the spermatic cords had been forced out. It looked like we could see the material that had been pushed out and where the testicle had dented inwards. It’s hard to explain but it was not the normal shape.

She gave him a dozen more kicks which seemed to do more damage to the testicle and cause him a very special pain. This was to allow a good, natural rupture to happen and so both man and woman could agree that the testicle had successfully ruptured. Also as we are women we cant feel what’s going on so it is better to be safe and cause more damage than not enough. After these kicks the testicle had lost its shape and was not round any more.

She then got on her knees and felt the testicle with her hands. She invited me to come close so I could watch her flatten it out.

She slowly applied pressure with her fingers starting at the top and bottom of the testicle moving towards the point of rupture pushing all the stuff out. I was fascinated and watched this happen for nearly 60 minutes! He was in a whole word of pain as she did this to him. Her goal was to leave only the outer wall of the testicle so it was flat. It was important that the testicle was destroyed slowly so his pain could last longer. This was very fun to see happen

Once done she allowed me to handle his testicles. I felt the intact one, it was large, heavy but round. Then the flat one was just torn flesh. Pushing into it with a finger and thumb I could feel my thumb through it. I moved it side to side sliding the two bits of testicle wall to get a feeling of the now empty testicle. Then around the testicle there was this mass with little form which I knew was the internals of his testicle. I explored this strange situation which helped to cause him more pain. My friend’s hands were tired so I was helping to continue his pain so he was learning from what I was doing. His pain was beautiful and I was actually helping him to learn.

I found the point of rupture which was an inch and a half long. It took effort but I managed to push my little finger inside his testicle causing him to twitch in more pain. He managed little cries and screams but the pain actually stopped his screaming like before. It was beautiful what my friend had done to his testicle.

After a while we untied him and he lay on the ground in the foetal position holding his punished organs. He got dressed and my friend went to drive him to hospital while I drove my car back. It was an amazing thing to watch.

After watching a rupture I can now appreciate what a man goes through and it is not easy. The pain is massive and his loss is forever but it is an amazing punishment and what some men need. Please ask questions.

Thank you for reading.

Comments

  1. Hi. I am I man who lost a testicle to a woman through a long kicking punishment. It was very painful and I now only have one ball but I deserved it. I feel very vulnerable and scared because I only have one testicle and it could be popped any day but I learned from the loss.

    To the woman who wrote this article, if I was sexist to you would you let me keep my last ball or would be rupture and flatten it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would rupture it slowly obviously. If you want to keep your last ball then behave or be prepared to lose it.

      Delete
    2. Hi
      I want to lose both my testicles. I even read on another forum of yours how someone named Lucy used barbed needles to destroy and damage the testicles internally where as they die and was absorbed, I believe into the body. Something I want also. Don't know where to get the needles. I also don't mind being rupture provided I can live with it and don't mine being damaged and destroyed. I want the damage, Pain and aware of my loss without going to the ER for Surgery. Can anyone help with tips and advice how I can have my testicles damaged and destroy with the hope of castration. I really want this and trust me I truly deserve this more than most men on this forum. Please someone reply. Can' afford to go to the ER or doctors but want to suffer.
      Than you in advance.

      Delete
    3. KILL ALL WOMEN WHO KICKED A BOY IN BALLS IN THIS FORUM!!! MAY YOU ALL DIE.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the story!

    This is a perfect example of male punishment being used in the real world for the greater good. This is what we need more of to improve society as a whole. This was a well thought out punishment that was conducted very professionally and achieved a good result. I'm a man and knowing this can happen to me makes me think about my actions more and behave more. At first that feels oppressive but over time I can see how things are better that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got sent a link to this and its amazing. This is exactly what we need. I can think of loads of men who need to be next for this punishment. Thanks for this whole blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you find the guy and have him comment here? I would be very interested to hear from him about his experience. I am glad you enjoyed seeing this. it is a good thing that women are getting more comfortable doing this. I so hopes someone will make a real training video of testicle rupture for women to view.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could try to find the guy. I think he was ok with it on the whole. He felt a lot of pain but in the end he deserved it.

      Delete
  5. What you are doing here is worth showing all sides of and explaining completely. For many, many people out there hearing about these things is not usual and is not spoken of at all. if you can get both the people, the man and woman, to comment about how they felt then, now and wither of not they agreed the outcome was best, it would help so much.
    I believe women have a right to do all these things with any man who they think deserves it. I hope more accounts of this happening are spoken of of, it would add so much their value and believabilitly. It sounds incredible this happened!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounded like an amazing punishment. I really want to do this sort of thing myself one day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really feel having this done to me would go a long way to getting rid of my guilt issues. I think being at a very high level of pain and taking a lot of damage to my testicles would make up for the way I treated my ex-wife.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ray I'm sure you could find a willing woman to administer a punishment rupture and it will defiantly help with any guilt issues you have, go ahead its for your own good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is not really an option for me I live in a very remote community with only two woman that are both elderly and married.

    I don't have the funds to travel much most of my money goes to my ex-wife.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You might be able to find a lady online that will guide you through a self rupture, kicking is not going to be an option but there could be some device you could fit yourself that could bring on a rupture.

    Even if you don't achieve a rupture you could just try for lots of internal damage, this will reduce the amount of testosterone your balls make and turn you into a better person.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can help you out with the device if you are still interested in going ahead with it although it will be expensive as it is handmade by myself. I have manufactured a similar device in the past and it worked very well with the user having one of his testicles ruptured over a three-hour period.
    The device consists of 2 knurled rollers that are hinged at one end with a locking mechanism at the other end. The locking mechanism is one time use only, once it is latched in pace there is no way of undoing it.
    The rollers have a ratcheting system that will only let them turn in One Direction so great care must be taken when fitting it to ensure it is turning the correct way.
    The device can be used to crush both testicles at once or just the one but it can only be used the one time. after it has been used if you return it to me I can reset it. There is a fee for doing this as I must destroy 2 of the parts and remanufacture them.
    The rollers are non-adjustable so when you place your order you must supply me with the size of the gap that you would like built in. To give you an idea the last set I made had a gap of 5mm this was more than enough to rupture his testicle to the point that it could not be saved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is stopping you from pulling this of your balls quickly?

      Delete
    2. This device sounds amazing. could you explain how it works a bit more please? like how does it attach to the testicles and do the rollers go over the testicles many times or what ? Thanks

      Delete
    3. Ok the device is pivoted at one end so the user can place it over the scrotum, you decide if you are going to crush 1 ball or 2. When you have it correctly positioned you close the device over the scrotum with the testicles clear of the rollers.

      The mechanism is like that of a padlock without the key part. So, the only way to get it apart is to destroy lock mechanism and that is not something you will be doing at home, you would need to go to a machine shop to have this done.

      When you are ready to start you hold the testicles against the rollers and start turning the feed knob. The gearing on this knob is very low so it will take quite a few turns for the rollers to lock onto you balls but when it does the pain will rise rapidly.

      The rollers only pass over the balls once but this is all that is required, the reduction gearing ensures the procedure takes a long time.

      Delete
    4. So the man has to turn the rollers himself? They I take it that as the padlock part is secured around the testicles this can only be removed once the testicles are ruptured and destroyed? It really sounds amazing could you upload a picture?

      Delete
    5. That is correct the man must turn the rollers himself unless he has an assistant.

      I could mount a small motor, but this would add to the cost and the size of the unit.

      I could make the unit without the ratchet but the idea was to ensure that once the crush was started there would be no backing out.

      If you guys have any ideas on how to improve the device please let me know.

      Delete
    6. Hi Bill, Please tell me as I want to do both testicles, when done, can I just leave them or do I have to go to the hospital or the ER. I don't want any surgery to repair them. Want the pain, damage and destruction.

      Delete
  12. Hi, I love the blog. I'm a woman and I have just bought a acrylic ball crusher and I want to start using it on male friends. I was wondering how much can I crush the testicles or how flat can I make them to cause as much pain as possible without poppign them. Or maybe there not being to much chance of me popping them. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's actually very difficult to rupture a testicle they are extremely strong, but an acrylic press is a very good option. It’s possible in a press to take a testicle all the way to a rupture then back off without destroying the ball if that is what you are after. It is a lot off fun and requires very little effort on your behalf.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, so what your saying is I could compress a testicle and actually rupture it then just loosen the crusher to not totally destroy the testicle? That would be fun. Also how often do I have to losen the crusher so he does not lose feeling in the testicle that is being crushed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure this can be done if you have a friend that is prepared to help you out invite them over and show them the press, tell them that you would like there help to test it out and to learn how to use it.

      Explain to them that you are not going to castrate him and that all you want is to get a minor rupture. Reassure him that he is not being punished and that this to just help you to learn to use the press. This way if you have to punish him in the future you will Know what to do.

      Start by placing the press over his balls so that the cords are not touching either of the plates, if you are not sure you can ask your friend to position them for you he can feel when they are away from the plates. It is important to not cause to much damage to the cords as it will reduce the pain.

      Start winding the screws down to get a good crush going. As you do this you will find that your friend will get very vocal ignore this and just keep winding the screws down.
      As you keep going you will get to a point where he will go quiet and his muscles will lock up. I use this point to judge that I have enough pressure on.

      Give them 2 minutes of crushing then back the press off for a while. When they have their breath back ask them to describe what they felt.

      If they believe a rupture has started remove the press and inspect the testicle. If no rupture can be found apply the press again.

      Be understanding with him he may think he has a rupture when there is none, remember he is new to this too so he could make a mistake.

      Don’t expect or try to get a rupture on the 1st crush the goal hear is to make it last as long a possible, up to two hours if you are good.

      When you feel the start of a rupture stop using the press and just play with this area gently with your fingernails. You will find it takes very little effort to cause massive amounts of pain doing this.

      If you stop at this point the testicle should eventually recover on its own although you have to expect some loss of function.

      Delete
    2. What an amazing account. thanks for sharing

      Delete
    3. Hi, I'm a man and I have just read your instructions for using a press. I think you have been very kind and considerate to the mans feelings. You have also helped me understand this process so thank you.

      Have you done this to men before? you sound experienced. I have a female friend who I think would love to do this very much. I was wondering if I can please ask. Can you as the woman tightening the crusher feel when a testicle ruptures and how large should the rupture be so it is a propper rupture and causes me pain but not too big so I lose the testicle.

      Thank you veyr much

      Delete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello to the woman above who wants to start using her crusher. I have wanted to create a video for women who want to practice this and to demonstrate other techniques available for them as well. I think this is a positive change and it's good more women are looking into this. I want to help educate women about it and it's benefit for them. While all men should realize they have no legitimate choice about it, I hope with a better understanding of it and why, more men will become more accepting of it as well. If interested, contact me. gecko_90410@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello. Lucy Tash or the woman who wrote this article. is it possible to contact you via email? I can help add to this topic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I set up an email with a fake name for stuff like this. send it to rickstevens2222@gmail.com

      Delete
  18. I'm searching for an answer. How much effort does it take to rapture a testical by kicking (with boots) and punching?

    Does it happen without much effort or do you have to go full force for lets say an hour?

    No where could I find an answer, here seems like a good place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That depends on how hard you are kicking the man and how strong his testicles are. Rupture is difficult to predict and can happen after 10 full force kicks or maybe 40. They swell up as they are damaged and that can indicate rupture is close. Or if you trap a testicle against his body which is more of a matter of luck then all the force compresses the testicle and can pop it or damage it a lot. This is what happens when men lose a ball to just one kick or only a few.

      A good plan is to just kick hard and at a steady pace and eventually one will pop.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Lucy,

      Yes I've been kicking him for around 5 years. I'm 1.6m tall, and build exactly like Julianne Hough.

      I've been punching his balls basically full force, kicking him easily for 1 hour at a time around 60 kicks per session or so, squeezing his balls pretty hard and all that happens is it gets swollen.

      Mostly dealing out kicks from behind at around 7/10 of my power. All done by wearing leather boots.

      I think his balls are pretty strong.
      I do have plans to destroy both eventually. He doesn't need em forever anyway.

      Delete
    3. When kicking the balls they will eventually pop. You could restrain him so he cant move and go for it one day. This way you dont have to worry about him bottling out or not agreeing. Once he is tied up explain your plan so you are being honest and then kick to rupture.

      Or full weight crushing is a good way to get a ball to burst open but it does it quickly so you cant play with the testicle much and drain it slowly. Or you could try a ball crushing device and wind it until he ruptures.

      Delete
    4. Hi. I am planning to give my testicles to my girlfriend for our anniversary (she has planned my castration for like 10 years) How should I cope with it?

      Delete
    5. Hello. I'm looking to be castrated. I would also like to have my penis removed, if possible. Thank you. If you would like to do this please contact.

      Delete
  19. I am intrigued by something I have heard called the Testicle Trap. A woman wears slingback heels, backs up to the man laying or sitting prone and puts one of his testicles in the back of her shoe, between the heel of her foot and the inside of her slingback, under the strap. It;s like a testicle sandwich I guess. The woman then puts different amounts of her weight directly on to the testicle. She can do it slowly or apply all of her full weight with one swift motion. Crushing the testicle would happen more quicker here and there's fewer kicks. I can see enough weight mashing a testicle flat. Maybe she can twist her heel on it after she crushes it. Has anyone heard of or experiences this. Like I said I am very intruigued by the concept.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello everyone, I'm looking for women who like to mistreat men's testicles, I would like to be tortured by one or more women or transvestites, anyone who is interested can contact me at: bruxellsantana@hotmail.com with the title "castration"

    ReplyDelete
  21. What the woman did is very violent and can affect him forever and must be arrested. I don't like this article.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this is very bad and devastating for a man. A man could die. There have been incidents recently in last 1 year where men whose dick or testicles were cutt off died immidiately within 15 minutes.

      Delete
  22. My girlfriend totally destroyed my balls. She tied them with a thin rope out in my shop, and had me back up to the anvil. She stretched my balls back between my legs, and tied the rope so I couldn't pull away. She didn't tell me what she was up to. She picked up a five pound hammer, and with no warning, hit my ball sack as hard as she could. I passed out from the pain, and was hanging my full weight on my tied balls. When I came to, she was squatted in front of me staring at my face. She said she was sorry, because she had only smashed one of my balls, and she would have to do it again to destroy the other one. I begged her not to, as the pain was already terrible. She ignored me, went behind me, and struck with the hammer again, making a direct hit on my last ball. I passed out again. When I woke up, I found myself still hanging my my balls, and the pain was intense. She went to untie my balls, and found them already swollen so much she couldn't undo the knot. She had to use a box cutter to free my balls. Fortunately, she didn't cut me too much. My ball sack was hanging nearly to my knees, as I had hung from my balls for over an hour. For the next three weeks my balls were the size of cantaloupes. She made me show them to her friends, and they thought it funny as hell. It's now a year later, and my balls have completely disappeared. Although the pain was extreme at the time, we now both love how I look without balls. She has been training me as a cock sucker, and I suck off the men to get them hard who come to fuck her. I love her, and I love my life. It takes a person who loves you completely to destroy your balls in the most painful way they can think of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once I had to blow a guy who came to fuck my ex-girlfriend. That was right after she ended the relationship with me. It was horrible to do. But I had little choice. She wanted me to.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Martial arts training for women

An interesting punishment method