Equitable punishment.

Equitable punishment.

 

In our modern world there are a wide range of crimes and cases where a male is punished by having a testicle ruptured. It’s often a surprise to some in just how many cases the use of rupture is recommended or its recommended that it should be considered. That means it does happen often and can happen to any man, often with little warning.

 

Rupture is popular due to its high degree of effectiveness and it being a great way to hold a man accountable. It’s an excellent way to fairly punish a man as its very painful and causes permanent loss. It also has a high degree of satisfaction both during and after application by women involved on the sentence. So it’s no wonder it’s become synonymous with punishment in general.

 

There is also a feeling among women that without rupture the male is not being fully punished. Lesser punishments are ok for warnings or minor mistakes such as being late for work. But if the man has done wrong then rupture is often seen as the only way to ensure a fair and equitable punishment which both man and woman can accept. A woman also feels like her complaint has not been taken seriously if the man she has complained about has not been sentenced to rupture. So in a case where rupture is not used the punishment may suite the man but not the woman so it’s not an equitable outcome.

 

In cases where the mans views are taken into account the man might be happy but this is not fair on the woman and the outcome is not fair. Its an outcome that is not balanced as it works for the man but not the woman. Its inequitable.

 

So to achieve a more equitable and fair result we need to be paying more attention to the womans rights and feelings. Whereas before the focus was on the man being punished. His pain, his suffering his opinion on the loss of a testicles ect.  But we should be focusing on ensuring the womans rights and feelings are respected. Her opinion on the level of pain needed, her feeling regarding the need to rupture a testicle and her feelings on PRT. That how get achieve fair and equitable punishment.

 

This change involves focusing less on the man’s opinion or his crime and more on how the woman perceives the crime. Then when her view is known we then look for a solution that she feels is fair and fits the situation. This solution is then discussed with her and we make sure she is happy. The man can be involved but his opinion means much less. The result is the man experiences a more fair and equitable punishment.

 

Men and women perceive the pain of testicle torture differently. Naturally as the man is directly feeling the pain of rupture and PRT he feels the pain more intensely. But then as an observer the woman feels it at a reduced rate. This mean in a case where a man is restrained and is feeling PRT he will scream and suffer as the torture is carefully applied and feel enough pain for a crime from his point of view after say 15 minutes but a woman at this time is nowhere near satisfied. So instead the PRT may need to last 60-90 minutes for her to feel the punishment was enough. So in this case the punishment would work for both parties and be equitable after 60-90 minutes not 15.

 

The fact is because pain is perceived differently by women for a punishment to be equitable it needs to be much longer and more painful. Men don’t often understand this and as each woman is different they cant know what the outcome should be. But unless when the punishment is over the woman feels happy, satisfied and that her wishes were respected then the punishment was not equitable.

 

I plan on continuing this topic but for now I just wanted to raise the idea of equitability in punishment and see what people think. More to follow.

Comments

  1. Talkign as a man here I think the biggest problem is how men are during the trial or punishment discussion. They will try to imput their opinion and they shouldn't. When a punishment discussion is happening a man will always try to go for the ligthest punishment possible. Then if he is to face PRT then he will do anything to have that time be as short as possible. he will never do or say anything to have it extended. Men also do try and guilt women by talking about the pain they will feel or how they want to have kids one day. Men are the problem here sadly and need to be far more open to rupture and PRT. There are no excuses really but men are the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article ! As a man I think women should definitely have the say on when to take a man’s balls and the way they do it even if the man protests . Still not met a girl that had those views that would want to punish my balls as she wanted

    ReplyDelete
  3. The many benefits of rupture as laid out in this article far outweigh any concerns men may have for their balls. Just as women's input outweighs a man's when considering punishment. Women have a clearer, fairer perspective whereas a man's judgment is often clouded by the desire to protect his testicles. Men need to understand that those two little organs between their legs have to endure what ever women decide for them. Any one pair of balls is never as important as a woman's right to feel justice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good explanation! Would be great to read about more castration methods that bring the most pleasure to the woman and potential penis torture methods or removals too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Lucy Tash. Thank you very much for your blog. I have been in the subject for a long time, but this is the first time I meet such a wonderful blog. Your articles about a healthy, just structure of society, the purpose of which is to enhance the role of a woman and make her absolutely happy, excite and excite me very much. Further reforms in society should lead to the main goal - the life of a woman is absolute power over men. The main principle should be enshrined in the constitution - the meaning of a woman's life is to get pleasure at the expense of the suffering of men. Accordingly, a man should know from an early age that his meaning of life is to experience physical pain and moral humiliation for the pleasure of a woman. It will be fair!
    Прослушать
    content_copyКопировать перевод

    shareОтправить перевод
    Miss Lucy Tash. Thank you very much for your blog. I have been in the subject for a long time, but this is the first time I meet such a wonderful blog. Your articles about a healthy, just structure of society, the purpose of which is to enhance the role of a woman and make her absolutely happy, excite and excite me very much. Further reforms in society should lead to the main goal - the life of a woman is absolute power over men. The main principle should be enshrined in the constitution - the meaning of a woman's life is to get pleasure at the expense of the suffering of men. Accordingly, a man should know from an early age that his meaning of life is to experience physical pain and moral humiliation for the pleasure of a woman. It will be fair!
    Прослушать
    content_copyКопировать перевод

    shareОтправить перевод

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Lucy Tash. Thank you very much for your blog. I have been in the subject for a long time, but this is the first time I meet such a wonderful blog. Your articles about a healthy, just structure of society, the purpose of which is to enhance the role of a woman and make her absolutely happy, excite and excite me very much. Further reforms in society should lead to the main goal - the life of a woman is absolute power over men. The main principle should be enshrined in the constitution - the meaning of a woman's life is to get pleasure at the expense of the suffering of men. Accordingly, a man should know from an early age that his meaning of life is to experience physical pain and moral humiliation for the pleasure of a woman. It will be fair!
    Прослушать
    content_copyКопировать перевод

    shareОтправить перевод

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for another story. Please keep going

    https://subscribestar.adult/worldwide

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Lucy,

    My name is James and I am a ballbusting actor in my country Chile...

    It doesn't make much sense for me to tell you that I would love to volunteer for PRT, since the distance is a lot, but I can assure you that I can support the whole process.

    Thank you very much, excellent blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James. Thank you very much and feel free to give your input

      Delete
  9. Is it possible to fix ruptured testicles, so that a woman can rupture them several times? And how often would this be possible?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I ruptured a guy’s balls. They had to cut out about 30 percent of the ball meat from each but they saved them. I gave them six months to get back to “normal” but of course they were smaller. I then fully crushed them and made sure nothing solid was left to repair

      Delete
    2. thats funny, multiple ruptures for the same guy. :)

      Delete
  10. Hi Lucy, I couldn’t agree more. I’m a woman who owns a fairly large independent shoe store. I have lots of part time staff and high staff turnover, so lots of male employees rotate through my store in a year. I can’t believe so many lack proper manners. For instance, a female customer had her hands full and was trying to open the door, and the nearest male employee doesn’t lift a finger to help! I went over and apologized to the woman, and I told her that more than just an apology from the employee was needed. I told her she could rupture one or both of his balls if she wanted. She was so pleasantly surprised! She immediately said she would like to rupture both of his balls. “Maybe being a eunuch will make him more polite” she said and we both laughed. This was the male employee’s first week on the job. His eyes went wide with shock. He protested and said there’s no way he deserved that. He offered to let her kick him in the balls but said crushing them wasn’t justified. Well, this sent me over the top and I immediately downed him with a hard kick between the legs with my stilettos. We brought him to the back and restrained him. The woman was delighted to try out her new shoes on his balls. About three pairs of heels plus some others I let her use. She eventually popped one ball with a high heel and popped the other with a pointy toe kick. She kindly let the female employees kick and squeeze his ruptured balls to fully destroy them. I should add that rupture of my male employees is a fairly regular occurrence and we have a room in the back for it. It has attracted lots of female customers. Now I’ll give them a heads up if we’re going to do it and many will rush over to watch. It’s a great community building exercise. I should also add the female employees often get to do it to rude male customers. We have a zero tolerance policy for rudeness towards females.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like an amazing way to treat a man. Its good that he was punished and lost his balls for his actions.

      Delete
  11. I am an entrepreneur, and one of my customers pointed out to me that something is missing in my terms and conditions. What is missing is the consequences for me if I for example fail to deliver an assignment on time or properly. To avoid discussion, the consequences must be properly described in the general terms and conditions.

    She therefore invites me to discuss my terms and conditions at her office. So that afternoon I sit in my client's office. She shows me an Excel list with all kinds of things that could go wrong between customer and client. She suggests we go through the list together to see what applies to me.
    After fifteen minutes, we have a list with all points that could occur;

    - not responding to email within an hour
    - not call back within an hour
    - project not delivered within agreed time
    - project not delivered as agreed

    She is glad we fixed this so quickly, and all that's left to do now is choose the consequences.
    She thinks not responding to email within an hour and not call back within an hour cost me 50 kicks to my testicles. I am not happy with those consequences, but I accept them. The next issue is when I am late with delivering a project. She thinks delivering up to one week late should cost me 200 kicks. More than a week late is really not acceptable to her, so Rupture has to be added for one testicle. And PRT for one testicle should be added with more than two weeks late. The last issue is when a project is not delivered as agreed. She recommends 250 kicks to my testicles and rupture of one testicle.

    My client and I are happy that we came to an agreement, but as you can already understand, her tip has consequences for me. I get 50 kicks to the testicles because my terms and conditions were not complete.

    After my punishment, she wants me to add the discussed information to my terms and conditions. I should also add that the punishment will be carried out by a woman from the HR department and if my client does not have one, by a woman designated by my client.


    Obviously, I did what my client asked,
    but I have a question for you, Lucy.

    1. Do you think the punishments fit the act?
    2. Did we forget an issue?
    3. What if both my balls are destroyed?

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. it’s good you add it to the terms and i think the punishments fits well. it is totally on you to not lose both balls, so behave. and after that, you also have a penis to burn.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Lucy for explaining in so much details why we (males) are wrong in most of our thinking. It is unfortunate that we only have two testicles to rupture. I've often wondered if, after my first rupture it could have been followed with testicle burning. Shame it had to be removed before we could find out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Watching a rupture

An interesting punishment method

Martial arts training for women