Restraint During the Application of Rupture

 

I wanted to take this opportunity to write about the use of restraint during sessions of testicle rupture. Methods of rupturing or torturing the testicles are often discussed but preparing the male and restraining him are not so I wanted to cover this.

 

Testicle rupture as a punishment is becoming more and more common. A male experiencing the procedure will feel a very large amount of pain that can be prolonged for hours. Then it also causes the male to suffer the permanent loss of the testicle that is ruptured. These two factors are why the procedure has proven to be extremely effective.

 

Also it is used not just for serious crimes but for lesser ones as well. This means that more women are showing an interest in testicle rupture and may well want to do it themselves. But the planning and carrying out a rupture punishment can be daunting for a woman so I want to help ease that.

 

In this situation we have a woman who works in an office. She has decided to rupture and flatten out the testicle of a man she heard using a micro aggression. It was a simple mis-wording and the male probably didn’t realize what he had said at the time but she has decided on rupture as a punishment.   

 

She approaches him when he is alone and explains her intentions. She details what he did wrong and how he is to be punished. She tells him he is to have his testicles tortured until they are both close to rupture then one is to be selected for rupture. Once the testicle is ruptured she will use post rupture torture to slowly destroy and flatten the ball as slowly as possible.

 

He is surprised as he wasn’t expecting this but after a few minutes he understands and accepts his punishment. He is saddened by what must happen but agrees she has the right to do this to him and offers to help any way he can. Being a good man he expresses how he supports her in her decision. He also assures her that there will be no hard feeling from him after the punishment at all. They talk about how they feel and his supportive nature helps her to feel confident about her plan.

 

The pair then discusses a good time and place where they can meet up for the punishment. After a brief talk they agree it can be done in a back office 30 minutes after everyone leaves so 6pm. She expresses how the busses decrease in frequency after 8pm and is worried that will mean she may have to shorten how long he feels PRT. He then offers to pay for a taxi to take her home so he can feel PRT being done to him for much longer as she wishes.

 

 The punishment is a few hours away so the woman goes to prepare. She knows that rupture is extremely painful and there is the fear of losing the ball and that is the reason she is doing this to him. But because it’s so painful she knows he will need to be firmly tied down and unable to move or resist. While most men support the use of rupture as they are feeling the pain of it they can be overcome with pain and try to resist. The pain is so high most men cant take it and will panic and try to escape.

 

This is especially true after a testicle has ruptured and is being tortured, an act known as PRT. PRT sessions usually last over an hour and during that time the man will not be able to help as he struggles. This is something the man can’t control and actually shows how effective these punishments are.

 

This shows its best to tie him down so if he does break from the pain he is forced to remain still. Knowing this the woman gets rope and sets up the spare office so he can be tied face up on the floor. He will have his arms over his head to a point and both ankles will be tied apart so his testicles are easily accessed. She also plans to tie ropes to his thighs so he can’t close his legs or twist his body. She plans it out and has a good system in place to keep him still.

 

When the time comes he arrives at the office and they go over the details once more. He is sad but still accepting of his fate. He gives her enough money for a taxi so she won’t have to worry about it. She then asks him to undress and ties him down. She restrains him on the floor as mentioned and makes sure each limb has two different restraints on it so if one comes lose he is still held down.

 

With him tied she checks there is no one around and locks the door. She kneels down between his legs and holds his testicles. He thanks her for what she is about to do to him and she thanks him for helping her and making it easy. Because he can’t move she feels safe, strong and in control. She then starts to torture his testicles.

 

She uses her hands and cycles through a few different tools designed to inflict pain on the testicles while slowly weakening them. Then what normally happens is the man starts to groan then cry out as the pain builds. At first he appears to take the pain and resist it but this does not last long. Usually when the first testicle is close to rupture and he feels flesh starting to tear internally the pain becomes too much.

 

He then will then not be able to control himself as he struggles which is why restraint is so important. If we look at this case he loses control as he feels internal injury in his testicle after about half an hour. The punishment in this case lasts around two and a half hours including PRT so the punishment is only a fraction of the way through before he breaks. Some men might even try to escape as the pain is so high or might just struggle to the pain torture is difficult so restraint stops that.

 

But because he is tied well she can continue to use tools on his testicles and work on causing as much pain as possible while prolonging the pain as much as possible. She feels safe and happy as she takes apart the testicle and he feels a long and fitting punishment for his crime. She tortures the testicles until she is happy then only unties him when she is finished.

 

The end result is a well-executed punishment perfect for the crime he has committed.

 

 

Comments

  1. You raise some good points. I find if the man is taking more than a few kicks he will struggle. This makes thing difficult so this is a good article. I have found when causing ruptures myself that you need to tie a man very tightly and I would explain this to any woman who wants to try it for the first time. This way all a man can do is beg as he feels his balls being popped. I think the desperation adds to the pain of the act.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crazy how you have popped balls before. As a man I am terrified by the idea of rupture and I am sure I would struggle. I have no idea how I would ever stay still so I think this is the only way to do it. I would be worried that i would try to escape of just cover my balls. I obviously accept these punishments are needed in some cases where a man has committed a more serious crime but I would need to be tied if it was every to be done to me.

      Delete
    2. its nice you agree rupture is ok to do to men but it can be used for smaller crimes too. Its not just for when a man thinks its deserved or for serious stuff. in fact I have used rupture 4 times on different men and in each case the testicle was tortured and removed for inappropriate comments only.

      Delete
    3. I'm sorry but I think its a bit unfair to have ruptured a testicle over some comments. Rupture is extremely painful even if done quickly and the loss is permeant. Those men would have gone through a lot of suffering and for the rest of their lives will be one testicle less. I agree rupture is needed and I am pleased to here it is being used more. Even as a man I want a fairer world where men are held accountable but the punishment should fit the crime. I am just giving an opinion I'm not saying you were wrong and you deffinalty had the right to do what you did.

      Delete
    4. What do you do when the man changes his mind and begs to be released?

      Delete
  2. Dear anonymous, second comment above. I assume you are a woman because you did it due to inappropriate comments. I am having a little trouble believing any of this is actually for real. If you would, please describe these sessions, not including anything identifiable, but with enough detail to show they probably are real events.
    I would never be judgemental in any way, actually I support women in this and wish it were more common.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its ok a lot of people question these events because men don't normally talk about them and they are done privately. In one case when to a mans house I talked to the man and explained what he had done. I then told him he was to have a testicle ruptured. He was sad about it and tried to make up excuses but I wouldn't listen. he eventually accepted it. I then tied him to a coffee table with is legs apart so he could not move. I then let him chose which ball I would destroy then we started. I used and acrylic ball crusher on the chosen testicle. I could flatten it for 10 min at a time and he would scream the whole time. Then each time I crushed the ball I would press it a bit harder. Eventually the testicle ruptured down one side so I removed the crusher and slowly massaged the testicle with my hands. I used my thumbs to work all the stuff out of the ball until it was just the shell left. I stand by what I did an believe it was a fair punishment.

      Delete
  3. I'm a man and the only thing I find wrong with any of this is doing it in private. Should I ever do anything wrong I'd want to be made an example of, I mean it'd be humiliating and I'd hate to be naked in front of people, but intellectually I'd know it was the wright thing to do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I accept your point but as a woman I would feel scared doing it in front of too many people. I'd be worried about getting it wrong and I'm not that into crowds. I've ruptured a single testicle from 2 men now and each time it was just us 2. ANother thing is I would be worried that people might think I'm cruel if I do it slowly and take my time about popping then crushing flat the nut.

      Delete
    2. Perhaps then it should be us mens job to vocally reassure the audience throuout, let them know we agree with out treatment and support how painful and destructive it is. I would be proud to offer a testicle for you to practice on publically and if my performance is inadequet and the crowd is not convinced I hereby agree to not only let you take my other in private the very next day but to destroy my penis slowly as well

      Delete
    3. That's a brave offer. it would be great if there were more men like you. what kind of punishments have you already experienced?

      Delete
  4. To the woman above.
    Can you describe exactly what happened as the two men experienced it? If you restrained them, was it necessary? Did it feel like it was right and a good for you to do? Were you happy with the result and do you want to do it again?
    I guess I am very curious about it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah tying them up was needed, they were in so much pain as I ruptured the testicle. I noticed each man was in a lot more pain and struggled frantically once a tear formed in the other wall of the testicle. Both men started begging for mercy shortly after rupture as well. I do think they would have run away if they could. I used my hands to crush the testicles I think pushing my thumb into the middle was a good way to get in deep and it was as I did this the wall of the testicle ripped. I made both men feel me continue pushing my thumb into the ball once it had popped to force out all the tubes and things from inside. It took like 30 minutes maybe 40 to get it all out. They guys were in a lot of pain and cried and begged me to stop a lot but I just ignored that. As for my feelings I felt good doing it and felt great after. It is a lot of fun for the woman that's forsure. I'm not sure how you feel but i think it is a fair punishment and I would love to do it again when a chance comes up.

      Delete
  5. I think it is very important that all women know how to do this and know it's their choice if they wish to. I think it would be very helpful if there were a video guide demonstrating this for women. . Something like that would go a long way helping women feel more confident and comfortable about it. You sound very experienced. Would you be interested in helping to make an instructional video to teach women exactly how to perform testicle ruptures? I am sure you could add a lot showing exactly what techniques to use, how to prolong it. what to expect that could help be an encouragement for women.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi while this would be a good idea posting that would probably get the blog shut down. There are a few good examples of of a testicle being ruptured but sadly we cant link them. Good idea though.

      Delete
  6. Hi Lucy,
    I've recently discovered your blog. I know it's a longshot because you were taking a break on it but I would really like to know your opinion on something.

    Few years ago I've disrespected my friend and made it akwkard between us. While reading your blog I've realised that I deserve the punishment. I've never been kicked in there. Do you think it would be a good idea to maybe replace this kind of punishment with some severe spanking or long time chastity applied?
    To be completely honest, I'm not even sure how should I approache her about this. From where I come from it's not common for such things to happen. Moreover it seems like We're not in touch anymore.

    I've got one more question. While reading your articles I've felt a little aroused. What do you think about this behaviour?
    Should this kind of reaction be punished or is it a way of men's body to accept inferiority over women?

    Kind regards,
    Bast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Firstly it sounds like you are scared and want to escape fair punishing. Spanking in no way replaces the pain of testicular rupture. In this case the recommended punishment would be for you to have a testicle ruptured and then flattened out as slowly as possible. This is a more fair and realistic level of pain that you should go through. I think you need to accept that first.

      Then as for talking to her I would just be honest and ask her how much she knows about testicle based male punishment and maybe recommend she reads this blog. Then if she responds positively bring up your crime and specifically mention how you know you deserve to have a testicle ruptured. Mention rupture and post rupture torture and tell her you know your punishment should be very harsh.

      Hopefully she agrees to destroy one of your balls then you two can meet up so this can be done to you.

      Delete
    2. To be completely honest it is very scary but I've decided to show her this blog and accept whatever she decide. Although I don't think rupture and prt are really neccesary in this case. I do agree that spanking wouldn't be enough but slow and painfull ballbusting session might be the best warning. She will read those comments in couple of days so if anyone would like to add something, now is the time.
      Bast

      Delete
    3. Bast I hope you were brave enough to request a rupture with PRT? What did your friend decide and what methods is she considering. If she requires any advice ask her to post here and we can help her select the best method for her level of skill.

      Delete
  7. Lucy, considering your comment above, do you think most women would do just fine with this only using the information from this blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I think this is a good start but the more knowledge a woman has the better. It would be helpful to read more into techniques used to torture the testicles and how to rupture them in a way which allows for prolonged PRT to happen. This would mean the man she is punishing will benefit from a more painful punishment and learn more from the experience.

      Delete
  8. I can see you have offered a lot here, do you think you can post more about different techniques? I think real life experiences are the most helpful. Thank you for your blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I can just be honest. The idea of rupture and the torture afterwards is terriying to me as a man. It will be the worst of pain and losing a testicle is a serious thing. I do accept that for sexual harassment, groping without consent or other serious stuff that a man does deserve to have this done to him. Its good that this happens and rupture is a fair punishment for these crimes. But I do think its unfair how it is often used very casually for small things. I dont think thats right at all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there! I ruptured both of my husbands testicles. His left testicle was ruptured quite a few years ago purely by squeezing. I did find the digging my nails into the middle helped. After it had obviously popped I stepped on it to make sure it was flattened. He was not tied down but was frozen in pain. He lost that one for looking at another woman. We had two children after he lost the first ball. The right testicle was ruptured as our preferred method of birth control. The right one was put in a trample trample and stomped on until it was obviously damaged. I made sure it was done for by biting down into the middle. It wasn't popped until I bit it. There is a strange sensation when the testicle collapses in your mouth. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds amazing I bet it was an amazing feeling to feel a testicle go in your mouth. How did her feel about your decision to remove his final ball? I assume he accepted it the first time as he had committed a crime. Its nice to hear good stories of testicle rupture being used in the world. I hope you enjoyed it both times.

      Delete
    2. what a cool reason to crush a ball after you've had kids. i have been with my boyfriend for a year now and we want children. i will definitely keep it in mind and consider doing the same.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Watching a rupture

An interesting punishment method

Martial arts training for women