answer to question 2

Another response to a question. He seems like a positive guy.


In response to

To who wrote this.

You are basically claiming to be one of the good ones and maybe you are. But there are loads of sources online discussing testicle torture clearly written by men claiming to be trying to help that are bad. There are many sources that grossly misinform women about testicular rupture. They say it must be avoided and it is wrong to want it. So they are clearly lying to women rather than trying to educate them on how they can safely and constructivly use rupture as a punishment. There is so much shaming out there for women who have used or want to use rupture.

Mens rights groups are a big problem and are you doing anything to try stop them?”

I have seen these articles and agree they are misleading. The worst part about them is how they appear to support women but then offer bad advice. Many trolls have accepted they cant ban the use of rupture by women so they are trying to limit it. They pretend to be helping but then lie to women and subliminally try to shame a woman if she expresses a desire to try rupture for herself, especially if she wants to do it for pleasure.

This is a major problem as it is putting women of perusing an interest in testicle rupture and learning techniques for doing it well. A woman should be given information on how to inflict maximum pain and prolong the punishment to make the punishment more effective. Her interest should be encouraged and she should learn the skills to hold a man to account for his crimes. Instead she is being shamed and lied to. Her interest should be seen as positive.

This is devastating because men need the threat of rupture so they know they must behave and women need to know they can use it. Lesser punishments work most of the time but rupture is often needed and must be used. Telling a woman she cant use rupture is an attack on her rights. Then all the good we have achieved by controlling men better is undone. Then we all lose, men as well.

I try where I can to correct these accounts and pass on correct information. Being a feminist I support the use of rupture and encourage it. I try to promote the acceptance of rupture with both sexes.

Hope this helps


Comments

  1. Hi I'm a man who had a testicle ruptured several years ago because I was sexually aggressive with a woman at work.

    I can honestly say that I'm glad it was done to me. Losing a testicle and the pain from the punishment made me realize I was treating women wrongly.
    I still take kickings and its much more scary now.
    If any women have questions, please ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm a man, 26, with a ballbusting fetish.
    I've had many women kick me in the testicles. My even have my last girlfriend one of my balls. She had it preserved and she wore it as a lecklace. And even now I still love getting kicked in the ball.
    Is it normal for men to be aroused by a woman dominating him like this?
    Am I a pervert who should be punished?
    I thought I would ask since you are all powerful women who do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the idea of a kicking room has been mentioned on here. A place where a woman can take a man, restrain him fully with his legs apart and kick his balls as much as she feels is fair. I have heard them called "rupture rooms" as often the men are taken to these places to feel rupture. Another characteristic is a woman being able to use the room as she pleases and no need to prove a mans guilt. A woman often needs no evidence and can just accuse a man then take him to a rupture room and punish him. Or if guilt looks likley he can be punished and if proven innocent later then that is considered just hard luck.

    What are your thoughts Mr mans rights activist on this system as a tool for punishing men?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Watching a rupture

An interesting punishment method

Martial arts training for women