How rupture feels for a woman


I haven’t written anything in ages and have been posting what guys write so I thought I would put something up about rupture. The guys have written about it but I thought I would do a detailed bit on what it feels like to cause one.

So say a guy is laying down with his legs apart and your kneeling between his legs and you have a testicle in your hands that you wish to rupture. The man it laying still cooperating as this is a punishment. He knows he is to feel rupture but is a feminist so he is taking it without any complaint. I would Tell the man it interlock his fingers and put his hands behind his head and try to be still as he is punished. This makes it easier to do. He is also laying down because a man’s legs give way as the testicle ruptures so this way he is already down so there is no need to stop once the ball pops.

So next I push my hold the testicle in one hand between my fingers and thumb and push my thumb into the middle of the testicle. This takes a fair bit of force and over time the thumb can get tired so using the other hand to add force is a good idea. As you feel your thumb dent into the testicle you are hurting him. A testicle will feel like a hard round object like a tennis ball does but like a tennis ball if you push into it hard it dents inward. SO a testicle is like a large grape with the constitution of a tennis ball. Firm pressure is needed to cause him pain.

Don’t be afraid to push in hard, you are trying to damage the ball. You should make sure at the point you are pushing in with your thumb the testicle is half its starting width. SO if the testicle was 3cm wide at rest you should push you thumb in until your thumb is only 1.5cm away from your fingers. By pushing in this deep you can be sure he is in pain and that you are damaging the delicate internals of his testicle. The nerves in the core are way more sensitive so hitting these will give him better pain. You will also cause tearing internally that causes internal bleeding within the testicle so it swells up. SO as this is being done a male will feel sharp pain where you push in your thumb and also around the edges of the testicle where the testicle wall stretches as it bulges out.

You will want to push your thumb into a point moving it in and out for about 10 minutes then move it around. This way you spread out the damage and prolong the time the testicle can last under this torture. The man will scream and cry but should still cooperate as he is hurting. Men deserve this.

One point to press into that is a bit tricky are the two ends of the testicle. This will be a bit easier if you do it after the testicle has swelled up a bit first. When you push into the middle of a ball it buldges out but if you push the two ends then it cant at first. This is because inside the testicle there are membranes that run the length to divide up the inner chambers of the testicle and tubes that run in this direction to. This hold the testicle so it cant get wider as you push in at the ends. If you push them inwards you’ll feel the testicle doesn’t get wider. But if you gradually increase the force you will stretch the membranes and tubes causing the most intense crush pain. Just carefully apply pressure until you feel hard resistance for a few minutes then ease off. Repeat this for as much as half an hour adding more force each time and eventually the tubes and membranes will rip apart. Just take it slow and allow these to tear naturally as you push in deeper. You will feel it start to get easier to press in this direction as the tubes tear and the man will have full feeling of this. The pain will be very high so it’s worth the effort of doing this. You want him to feel as much pain as possible so do this to him.

Now there are several different  levels of tubes and membranes so try to tear maybe three of them. Check a medical image and you’ll see the testicle is divided into sections. Just take this part slow but also know this causes huge damage to the testicles so they are permeantly damaged from this. But it is good fun so practice doing this on a male friend.

After that go back to pushing in the centre. The testicle will have swollen up and you should try to get it to double in size. Now its larger it is weaker to help prolong the pain push in softer. Just continue pushing in and eventually you’ll get the pleasure of rupture. Rupture can be hard to feel at first for me I found that as I pushed into the centre the rupture starts in the testicle wall that is stretched the most as it budges out. So the testicle doesn’t rupture where you push in. You can feel the testicle rupture by how the ball behaves. You will feel that all of a sudden you don’t have to push as hard to maintain your thumbs position. It will over 30 seconds start to feel easier. This is cause by a rupture starting and the tear in the outer wall growing as you maintain pressure. It will start small but should grow over time. You can ease of the pressure then apply again so he feels the tear get bigger very slowly and only a few mm at a time. This is not cruel, as he ruptures he learns his lesson so you are giving him more time to learn.

The rupture will be a linier tear that will also get wider. It will be maybe 1 part long for 5 parts wide. But to find a rupture point feel around the testicle and as there are membranes around each ball you will feel a bulge on the side of the ball where the contents of the testicle have started to leak out but are trapped by the membrane. This will eventually rip as well as you flatten out the testicle.

Once a rupture start touching the ball in any way will cause pain but flicking the point of rupture will get a good pain result. You can also push your little finger into this point and actually push into the testicle to cause amazing pain for him. You now want to slowly work the testicle to cause pain. You can take hours over this but go at your own pace. Flicking does not cause much damage but causes pain for instance.

To flatten the testicle push down very slowly like before at several different points on the testicle. Push down until you feel the internals rip away from the testicle wall and push down until you feel you thumb on your fingers at the other end. If you move your thumb side to side you should feel the testicle wall slide over its self. Now even when all the contents are drained the nevres in the testicle wall still respond so this is painful for him. You should get to a point where the testicle is flat, maybe 5 mm thick and all you can feel really is the testicle wall. The scrotum will have filled up with the insides of the testicle and blood as well.

When your finished you can seek medical care for the male.

It may take practice to get your technique down but testicle rupture is a very effective punishment. It really is amazingly painful for the man and it is also a lot of fun. You can really enjoy yourself breaking a testicle apart over an afternoon. It’s a good hobby to have and there are so many men who could benefit from this so you are helping them. Plus men have no choice but to cooperate.

Have fun

Lucy X

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So freezing! It's amazing how well you know everything about our balls, you know even much more than us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you usually take a very hands on approach, have you ruptured and flattened any testicles with your bare feet before? Or with your mouth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      I have ruptured one with my feet by standing on it and that is a much faster way to get a rupture then flatten the testicle. I still enjoyed it but I do like to use my hands. I havent used my mouth but teeth would make short work of a testicle.

      Delete
    2. Why do you enjoy more with your hands? Because of the feeling, or because it's more slowly? Teeth are definitely faster.

      Delete
  4. It's great to hear such an in-depth and anatomical breakdown from another woman. If it wasn't too much to ask, could you tell us more about how each structure feels as it breaks down in your hands? I haven't ruptured any guy yet, but I'm so curious to know about it all! How do the tubes feel like? Are they soft and squishy? Smooth? Do they have any sperm in them that gets squeezed out when you crush or tear them? Please tell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      I'm glad you liked it.

      I find once the testicle is ruptured and you start to flatten it It still offers resistance just not as much as before the rupture started. The stuff inside is connected to the testicle wall and as you push it tears away in stages. Inside the testicle it is divided into chambers and as you tear one open it allows the little tubes that make the sperm to leak out.

      As the stuff leaks out it just feels squishy. You are feeling it through his scrotum so its hard to make out individual bits. But the internal walls tear open but are still connected to the testicle wall so it is all the litle tubes you squish out. It can take a while but you can get the testicle pretty flat.

      Delete
    2. It also helps to tie the man down because he feels all this as you destroy the testicle so he will struggle even if he is willing. The pain for the man is absoluty huge! It really is and it is really fun to do as well. Maybe a male friend would be a good guy to try this on.

      Delete
    3. You're not only a balls destroyer, but also such an expert! Sounds like rupturing balls is an art for you.

      Delete
    4. Lucy, have you ever used tools to help you flatten a ball? You've mentioned needles and ball presses before, but have you ever used a hook to pull the tubes out from a rupture, similar to how you would empty out a shellfish? You're the best!

      Delete
    5. Auguste,

      Thank you. To be honest I find I really enjoy the whole processes. Its also an effect punishment for a man to take. I do like to take it slowly and make him suffer but I mainly do it for pleasure.

      Delete
    6. I can understand that you're doing it for your pleasure. But your main pleasure comes from the suffering of the male, or from the feeling of the balls rupturing slowly in your hands?

      Delete
    7. I enjoy both parts. I like to make the pain last longer and try to make it a high a possible for him then feel pleased when I see him suffer. but the feelign as i crush a ball in my hands feels amazing too.

      Delete
    8. Thanks for your answer. So we can say it's a double pleasure for you: pleasure to see the man suffering, and pleasure from the sensation of the balls being crushed in your hands. Sounds like there are few guys with valid testicles around you?
      The more I read your blog, the more I feel we males are just preys for you. I still have my balls, but seems that sooner or later we will all lose our balls if all the women learn your methods.

      Delete
    9. It is a lot of fun for me and maybe it will happen to you one day. All it takes is an accusation then POP!

      Delete
    10. Fun for you, but not really fun for us! An accusation? What kind of accusation? In fact, reading your blog I learn to be more humble, not too cocky. So I hope it won't happen to me.

      Delete
    11. Any accusation of a sexual crime or sexism or even for smaller things. Then you should be made to feel rupture. If you behave the chances are less but not 0.

      Delete
    12. I recognize I was quite a macho before; but no more now. And should I be considered as guilty for just being a man?

      Delete
    13. It sounds like you feel guilty about past act. I would rupture a testicle to be sure. That way we can be sure you have paid for any crimes. I think kicking until the testicle wall breaks then crushing under foot would be fair. You may disagree but I think you deserve that.

      Delete
    14. I never acted badly toward any woman. To be honest, I'm not willing to have just one nut.
      But, I'm surprised you want to kick and to crush under your foot? You don't prefer to do it with your hands?

      Delete
  5. To the other guy, yes I have used a press to flatten a testicle and I managed to rupture it and get it totally flat. Needles are also really fun but as for using hook I think that would require cutting the scrotum and removing the testicle. Then you could do that I suppose but I have not tried.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucy you said that 'When your finished you can seek medical care for the male.' Did you mean that the woman is obligated in some way to seek medical care for him? Is she expected to drive him to hospital, call a taxi for him, or would giving him a piece of paper with the name and address of one or two hospitals on it be enough? After all, it is not her problem that the guy needs to see a doctor urgently, is it?

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been talking to an online friend for a few years now and I think I can talk her into popping a ball when I can visit her. I plan on moving next year so hopefully as soon as possible but I really do care for her and respect her so it depends on how she feels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just talk to her and reassure her it will be ok. Then you will get a popped ball. Tell her how fun it is for women.

      Delete
    2. I wish I could find video of testicle rupture by women online. I would want to record mine for sure. Maybe for some legal reasons it can't be found? I don't mean like a kick that is a rupture I mean like a close up where you can really see it flatten and mush.

      Delete
    3. I cant seem to find any either but would love to see one.

      Delete
    4. I would like your opinion on which nut you think I should have popped. My left nut is pretty small and causes me pain because of varicocele. But my right nut just kind of hands there and twists around on its own. I really don't want to lose both balls so I'm not sure which would be best for me to lose. It would be nice to not have the pain from my left ball but I like how tiny it is. It's a hard choice. Maybe she could help me decide when the time comes?

      Delete
  8. It is very exciting to read that women castrate men slowly, for their own pleasure only!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have an annoying neighbour who I would love to rupture his balls, he is about 16 and keeps kicking his ball at my house. Are smaller younger testicles easier or harder to pop ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've popped many boys testicles and can tell you from experience it's easier the younger they are!

      Delete
    2. Jessica, seems there are not so many valid testicles around you! You have popped so many? You think younger boys's testicles are easier to pop? Because there are softer, or because there smaller?

      Delete
    3. Younger testicles are softer and take less force to rupture. I've castrated 5 boys of various ages and the younger they are, the quicker his nuts pop.

      Delete
    4. Jessica what is your favorite part about popping nuts? Causing the initial rupture? Making it bigger and feeling the tubes squeezing out through the rupture in your hands or with your foot? Or flattening a nut after you have ruptured it? Do you like popping bigger or smaller balls more? Is it more fun when a nut just "gives" and turns to mush or do you like to feel it slowly flatten? Do you like popping just one ball so you can laugh at one nuts or do you like leaving them nutless?

      Delete
    5. Thank you Jessica for your answer! I was wondering: how younger boys react when you pop their nuts? You only have castrated boys, or also grown men?

      Delete
    6. My favorite part is feeling the balls pop and turn to mush between my fingers. I always rupture both and definitely prefer crushing smaller testicles. It feels amazing when a little boys nuts break in his sack and he gets what he deserves. They usually cry and scream like girls once it happens and occasionally their penis will leak some fluid out. I've castrated a couple adults and a few teens but mostly children.

      Delete
    7. How old were you when you discovered that pleasure of popping boys balls? And how did you find out you can pop balls so easily? You like to do it with your fingers, never with your foot (you seem to enjoy the feeling of the balls popping in your fingers and turning them into pulp)? So you leave the boys fully castrated every time! Wow! They don't stand any chance with you! You do this to punish them, or only for your own fun, considering their balls as your prey? I bet they scream and cry little girls (and at that age their voices are still high pitched! We can assume they all still have high pitched voices after that!). And the fluid leaking out their little penis is certainly your funniest reward!

      Delete
    8. I was 13 when I crushed a boys balls for the first time. It was a boy I was babysitting and he made a huge mess so I reached into his pajamas and squeezed until his testicles both gave in. Ever since, I've loved the sensation of a testicle being ruptured. Now I nanny for kids and try to castrate as many little boys as I can

      Delete
    9. Do you find because their balls have not dropped yet that you first have to pull them away from the body before you have good access to them ? Also how big are the balls at that age ? I heard you can use BB guns or Airguns and it would only take one or two shots to penetrate and blow the internals out the other side. Don't know if anyone has heard of this ?

      Delete
  10. Wow! You began really early! It was a kind of reflex for you to reach into his pajamas and squeezed? I bet he had been so surprised, and had never forgot you, as you never forgot about your first sensation of little boys balls rupturing under your fingers. Have you ever done it at school? You coud be such a terror at school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've castrated one boy at school. It was my freshman year (last year) and I was walking in the elementary school when a 1st grader bumped into me. So I pulled him into a bathroom and pulled his pants down and ruptured both testicles! I really enjoyed pulping his sack.

      Delete
    2. Poor boy! He should have been more careful! Knowing what you did, if I was in the same school with you, I would be terrified. So, for you, boys balls are just toys for you to destroy? Do you enjoy the fact they're eunuchs now, or you just enjoy the fact and the process of rupturing balls?

      Delete
    3. Hi Jessica. Did you ever castrate a boy with a kick? I imagine that a hard kick with a hard shoe could fairly easily cause a boy’s balls to explode. Especially if you were an older girl and he was a younger boy.

      Delete
    4. Jessica, you mentioned the boys scream and cry like girls once you crush and destroy their balls. I remember that when I was a young boy, there was a much longer delay between getting kicked in the balls and the pain setting in. Not sure if it’s because my balls weren’t fully developed or what. Once the pain came, it came terribly though. Just wondering when you castrate a boy, if he immediately reacts in pain or if there’s a delay as you crush his balls where his mind doesn’t know what is happening? And then, by the time the pain hits, you’ve already crushed his nuts?

      Delete
  11. I find I enjoy rupturing larger testicles far more. They swell up really big if you are doing it slowly then you can really feel the rupture tear in the testicle. You can touch it and even push you finger inside the testicle and feel all the tubes inside. I like the feelign when they pop. The testicles are hard to push into and feel strong then all of a sudden they go soft as they tear open and you can push real deep into the testicle and start squezing all the tube out. That part is fun but it is also a great method of punishment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucy, seems you enjoy it in an other way than Jessica. You prefer larger testicles, and feel all the process of popping, enjoying any details with your fingers. But you have both a same pleasure: to pop the balls with your hands!

      Delete
    2. Have any of the ladies here had a guy ejaculate when being ruptured or flattened? I have read of stress to the testes causing ejaculate in some cases. Does the cum look any different? If so, do tiny balls make less cum than big ones when busted? And what about penis size? Have any maintain erections during the process or do they become flacid because of the pain?

      Delete
    3. Hi woman here. I'm a dominatrix. That's only a thing from weird porn. It can happen sometimes under certain circumstances but most of the time, a nut pops and that's it. Which must suck for a lot of guys since that potential cum from a testicle rupture could've been the last chance they could have to have children if it was saved and frozen.

      Delete
    4. Also as a strong woman, I adore Jessica's attitude and would love to see her make her own blog. Sharing her experiences and all of that

      Delete
    5. To the dominatrix: you enjoy the fact the guys become eunuch, and are not able to have children? How do you like to pop men's balls? With your hands, or feet?
      To the strong woman: do you have any experience in rupturing balls?

      Delete
    6. Hi
      I really want this done and plenty of reasons to list that this needs to be done to me, as I am a woman abuser. A woman would be thrilled to do both my testicles. My problem I want to be a Eunuch and have my balls destroyed but don't want to have to go to the hospital. I read earlier that Lucy mentioned that using barbed needed and churning then will eventually mush up the internal tissue of a testicle and then be absorbed by the body as self castration. This I truly desire, and want to suffer bad. Please help and assist me anyone on how I can achieve this.

      Delete
  12. Hi I also want to add men do not ejaculate as a testicle ruptures. I'm not sure where that comes from as it makes not sense. They normally are paralyzed with pain as the testicle is close then starts to tear open. Then shake across there whole body as they experience rupture. Even if you are just rupturing one testicle the other one will not trigger an ejaculation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucy I'm the dominatrix above.
      Rupture is rare here and I am one of the few dominatrix in my state that do complete testicular destruction. Because of that I have taken several dozen testicles from men in the last few years.
      I just wanted to tell you that your articles have helped me a lot with my work.

      Delete
    2. As a man is paralyzed with hard pain, I don't see how he could ejaculate at all.
      The guys whom you destroyed their testicles were all willing to be castrated?

      Delete
  13. To the Dominatrix above. Please Contact me. gecko_90410@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi
    I was breaking up from my b/f of 3+ years for constantly looking at other girls, andI thought i’d give him something to remember me by.....a ruptured testicle!
    I’d dumped all his stuff out in the hallway while he was asleep and went into the bedroom where he was lying naked and fast asleep meaning to drag him out of the flat by his balls.
    As I grabbed them he instinctively jerked away and one of them slipped out of my grasp. Getting the tips of my fingers right around the other ball I made sure it couldn’t escape, and explained what I was going to do to him, and why. He got all aggressive and threatened to smash my face in, but as I increased the pressure all his bravado vanished. His expression changed from aggression to pain. Then panic to absolute agony. He started begging and pleading with me to let him go, but I was determined to make him pay for the humiliation he had caused me over the years and increased the pressure on his nut.
    Then an unexpected thing happened. I was really enjoying making him suffer and the feeling of empowerment was incredible. But I realised that I was actually becoming physically aroused. I was so turned on I could feel my heartbeat in my clit. Within minutes I was having the most powerful orgasm I had ever had and, as my contractions subsided and my body relaxed, his squished testicle slipped from my grasp and he curled up into ball, sobbing and squirming in agony.
    I managed to drag him out of the flat by his hair and get the door closed. I watched him through the spyhole and it was ages (over an hour!) before he was able to get up and gather his stuff.
    I never heard from him again, but I certainly got my revenge that morning although i’m not absolutely sure I managed to rupture his nut.
    Thing is, I feel guilty as fuck now. Not for what I did to him - he deserved to suffer! What I feel guilty for is that I got physical pleasure from a sexual assault, and it was similar to what a rapist must feel when he attacks a woman.
    I’d be interested to know what you all think about that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello. I liked your post, it was very interesting. It made me a little horny reading it. About your reaction to causing that kind of pain, you should not feel guilty at all for enjoying it. I think it is somehow natural and we just don't want to admit it. I am not a rapist, but I know it is a different kind of thing they are feeling. A lot of times, rape starts with consensual activity. I am sure it is different from the feeling you got from what you were doing.
    If you would like to chat more about it, send to my email.. gecko_90410@yahoo.com
    I actively want to help make a video guide for women instructing these things.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi
    I really want this done and plenty of reasons to list that this needs to be done to me, as I am a woman abuser. A woman would be thrilled to do both my testicles. My problem I want to be a Eunuch BADLY, and have my balls destroyed but don't want to have to go to the hospital. I read earlier that Lucy mentioned that using barbed needed and churning then will eventually mush up the internal tissue of a testicle and then be absorbed by the body as self castration. This I truly desire, and want to suffer bad. Please help and assist me anyone on how I can achieve this. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME SO I CAN BE RUPTURE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Watching a rupture

An interesting punishment method

Martial arts training for women