Feeling a rupture

A change of events from our recent writer. I think this was good for him and will help him. But as always read and judge for yourself.

I have been writing papers for Lucy’s blog for a while now. We talk by email and we have shared many experiences. I write about and promote testicle rupture as it is a good thing. I have read the comments by women wanting me to feel rupture but was not sure how to respond. Rupture is extremely painful and usually means the loss of the testicle so it scares me as it is supposed to do. The thought scared me, just thinking about it was hard. I have just been trying not to think about the comments but that has now changed.

A woman I know also helps me with information from a womans point of view and reads my posts. When we met last she noted how several different women had recommended that I experience testicular rupture so I may better understand and write about it. She told me she had thought about this and believed it was a good idea. She said if there are several women wanting me to feel rupture then we really have to do it.

Up to this point I have had many kicking sessions, crushing devices used and needles pushed into my testicles as punishment but I had yet to suffer a rupture. My friend has used rupture many times over the years and is very experienced. She also really enjoys doing it to men. She told me that she hadn’t performed a rupture in a while so was looking for a reason and the comments gave her one. We are good friends and she was honest that she wanted to rupture one of my testicles for her pleasure but she also agreed with the comments.

I was not sure what to think at first but she told me how it would be a good learning experience. I was still scared but knew I had to cooperate and agree. Rupture is some a modern man has to face and I would be wrong to object in any way, but part of me did feel grateful for her offer. She was right when she said that if so many separate women wanted me to feel rupture then there must be a reason. She was correct and this matter had to be dealt with. I felt she sympathised with me but a number of women had asked specifically that I have my testicle wall torn open. They were very clear so it had to be done. The rights of these women had to be respected above all else.

We talked about it and agreed this would not affect our friendship and this would be treated like any other punishment. We agreed to be professional about it and work out a fair sentence. She pointed out how as we can talk to these women we cant be sure if there was a chosen method of rupture or any details so it would be difficult to work out what to do. The only definite was that a testicle had to be ruptured.

She thought about it for a bit and came up with an idea. She said she wanted to cause the rupture and she would enjoy it but she also enjoys our regular kicking sessions. She added that kicking a man with one testicle is not as fun so see decided on this. I would be kicked in both testicles very hard and try to stay standing as long as I could. I would then be tied down with my legs apart as she would continue to torture both testicles with her hands. She would then rupture one and make sure the rupture was a good size so I could feel it. Then instead of flattening it she would flick it for a few minutes so I could spend time feeling a rupture tear. She would rupture the testicle but try to preserve it so it can be saved by a doctor. Then in the future she would like to rupture it again.  

I raised with her when the women asked me to feel rupture they may have wanted me to have it totally destroyed and for me to maybe undergo post rupture torture which would result in the loss of the testicle. I said that technically they asked for a rupture but for many women when they say rupture they also mean that the testicle be totally destroyed as well and that post rupture torture is implied. I was scared to admit this but I was worried that if I did not feel at least an hour of post rupture torture then some of the women may be disappointed especially as she is very skilled in it.

She said that she would be happy with just a rupture as it sounds like the women just wanted me to feel that pain as a learning experience instead of wanting me punished for a crime. Plus she added that if needed as the testicle is being preserved it could always be ruptured again and post rupture torture used on me. After that we had a sentence planned.

We decided to do it in the kitchen of her apartment. We closed the blinds and I stood naked with my arms behind my back and she wore active ware and had her feet bare. This first part felt like a normal kicking session for me. I felt pain from the kicks and struggled to stay standing but there was the knowledge that I was having a testicle ruptured so I was aware that each kick was to bring that closer. I was scared but the pain was my main focus.

My testicles bruised and swelled as they do when kicked and she was enjoying herself. Over time I became weaker and struggled to stay standing. I was allowed to lean on the kitchen table so kicking could continue a bit longer but fell to the ground with my testicles twice their starting size.

She got some rope and tied one leg to a pillar and one to a unit in the kitchen that could not move so my legs were pulled wide apart. She tied my wrists together and then connected them to a heavy sofa so I was tied down and could not move.

She knelt down between my legs and began using her hands to torture both testicles. She crushed and pushed her fingers into my testicles causing very high pain. I screamed and every cried from the pain. It was very intense and I wanted to beg her to stop but held back. This torture lasted over an hour and by that point I didn’t even try to hide my tears. The pain was so much my body ached from me tensing my muscles from pain.
I could feel tearing in my testicles causing sharp jolts of pain as pressure stretched the tears inside my testicles. The swelling made them harder so pushing a finger into them hurt more. It got to the point where she didn’t need to push much at all to bring out the tearing pain. She then focused on my left testicle as that was the one to be ruptured. She continued to push into it to tenderise it and cause more injury.
She continued to torture my left testicle then told me she was going to start the rupture. I was actually relieved because the pain was so high that this meant the end was near. We looked into each other’s eyes as she gripped the testicle and started to push her thumb with its nail into my testicle. If felt blinding pain shooting up into my stomach. It was like pain in the whole lower part of my body. I was paralysed with pain barely able to breath. I couldn’t scream as she in very small amounts built up the pressure.

She then stopped and held the pressure on the brink of rupture. She used both hands to keep the pressure on while prolonging my pain. At the point where her thumb nail was pushed in it felt like lightning of pain. It was an explosion of sharp tearing pain. It started in on point but as she maintained the pressure this allowed the initial tear to grown across my testicle as it ruptured. The pain was like nothing else. I was still with pain. I could not scream or more so all I could do was be still and alone with the pain so I felt it all. Rupture was a pain like no other and one you cant prepare for. It took a minute for the rupture to grow to the point she was happy but if felt like an hour. She released the testicle and told me she had performed the rupture.

I could not speak at all I was still frozen feeling the tear in my testicle wall. She , as promised started to flick the bottom of the testicle softly but it was enough to hurt. I could feel a wave move over the rupture renewing the pain. I closed my eyes as I was gripped by the pain. Apparently she flicked it 10 times over about 4 minutes but it felt like longer.

She then untied me and it was a few minutes before I could whisper a word. She asked if I was ok and I managed a nod. She pulled out some very baggy pants that I ware as my jeans would have never gotton back on me. Then we went to the hospital and they did manage to save the testicle.

Only a couple of days have passed since it happened as I’m writing this so I am still processing. The testicle is apparently going to heal but it will work with reduced efficiency it is still round and very sore.  

I can tell you that the pain is so extremely high it is off the chart. I do though still support the use of rupture as a punishment because it is a womans right and know I know how effective it is. I still believe a woman should still use rupture if she wants to on a man and there is no reason for a man to object. I will write more later but still feel free to comment on what I have done here.

Comments

  1. I like the idea of saving the ball its going to give you pain for many weeks as it heals, you must still be in a lot of pain even now.

    If the doctor had removed it the pain would be gone and when you loose both the fear is gone to.

    Can you describe the pain you are feeling now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole area is bruised and very sore. The testicle hurts whenever it is touched and I have to sit with my legs apart. It is still swollen and is causing me pain. I can still feel where the stitches on the point of rupture are.

      Getting to sleep with it is hard.

      Delete
  2. Hi its amazing that you have felt a rupture! In very proud of you that you took it so well.
    Even I feel kind of bad about you being so tender down there for so long though....
    You wrote in the article that she talked about eventually flattening and torturing the testicle after rupture. Do you think you're ready for that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt rupture and a few minutes of testicle flicking. The pain was so extreme! flattening takes maybe an hour. I really want to avoid that but it is up to her. It is always the woman's decision. I cant speak for her but I think she might spare me that unless I do something wrong. It is her decision.

      Thank you for your comment. I am still sore and will be for a long time I think.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. I think this would be a good time to test if a punishment session while he is recovering would have a better effect?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm a woman, 19. I am glad youve felt rupture but it does feel wrong that you didn't lose a testicle. I think every woman in here wants that to happen. If you held a poll you'd see. You should that woman you pop and flatten the nut that she didn't pop last time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a woman too and I think he has suffered enough. I think he should not lose a testicle unless he has done something wrong. It is a very serious punishemnt. Why do you think he should lose a testicle and have it flattened. Which is again a very slow and painful process.

      Delete
    2. You are really cruel girl, you know

      Delete
  5. Does it feel different if it’s a young boys testicle? Would they be weaker?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice story. Always wanted to know how it feels when your testicles are ruptured but it is scary to do this and i don't have my ballbuster girl anymore. Very interesting to read

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Watching a rupture

An interesting punishment method

Martial arts training for women