Its actually not about the man.

Another very interesting bit from a man. Again he id not leave a name but he should answer comments.



Its actually not about the man.

I’m a man in my late twenties and I have seen other men writing about the use of testicle punishments to bring more to the discussion and help promote the idea. So I wanted to write about a misconception many people have both men and women. That misconception is the fact that its not all about the man.

(from now on I would like to refer to testicle kicking as a method of punishment. This is not to say other methods are lesser it is just for the purpose of this paper) I often hear about a man who has to face a testicle kicking session for whatever reason. Both men and women (Men are the worst offenders) tend to ask about the man’s feelings in regard to this. How did the man take the pain? Did he think it was fair? And so on.

In recent years the use of testicle rupture has increased and that has been a very positive thing. I personally support the use of testicle rupture especially as it is the only correct punishment when a man is accused of anything remotely sexual or is strongly suspected of. I won’t go into detail about the reasons why testicle rupture is so successful as a punishment as others already have. But one thing that comes up all over the world is what situations deserve rupture? In cases where a man is sentenced to it and a person wants to make up their mind about weather its fair they tend to want to talk to the man and this is wrong. The decision to rupture is not the mans but the woman’s.

Let me give you an example. Like I said I am a man in my late twenties. I am tied up with my legs spread in a small room so I can’t move and have my testicles kicked. A woman reported that she was followed one night by a man and she thinks he left the apartment building I live in. This kind of stalker like behaviour is not acceptable so she reported it to a woman who regularly punishes men. I roughly matched the description on the man so I was asked to meet with these women to deal with the matter.

I met the women and they asked me to remove my clothes and allow myself to be tied up so I could be questioned in a way that was safe for them and be unable to resist any punishment. They explained the situation to me and I told them it was not me (Lets just assume for this thought experiment I am innocent). I asked if we could check CCTV from the apartment and the woman who accused me said she wanted to see a speedy punishment and waiting longer would be stressful.

I then asked what time the stalker was seen as I could probably prove it was not me and my accuser said she could not remember. This meant I could not prove it was not me. (In these situations where a man is accused of bad sexual behaviour as I have it is up to the man to prove his innocence very clearly. The woman making the accusation does not need any evidence, but if she has some that is good but not needed)

Next the woman who accused me said she did not want me to present any evidence as it would be stressful to go through a long questioning. She also asked that I not be allowed to say anything more in my defence and that only her statement be accepted.

The woman who is acting as judge and punisher agrees that her wishes should be respected. (This is a good way to make a woman feel more comfortable about making an accusation as I can’t prove it wrong or even try. As I have said it is not all about the man it is about the woman so her feelings must be respected during any trial)

My last comment should be to also agree with my accuser. I would agree because it is the right thing to do and it would be very selfish of me to cause her stress just to get my point across. I accept that her feelings matter more than mine and everyone else should to. This is a case where it is not all about me or the man but about the woman. Many people, mainly men wrongly would question this saying it would not be fair on me but that is because they are thinking about me, the man and not the woman.

She can then freely give an account of what happened that can be used to decide on a fair punishment. She would be free make statements that may increase the severity on my punishment and she can do freely. Another benefit to do this is that if my accuser has little information or if she is worried I could disprove her statements it takes that away making this easier for her.

Lastly I should not be allowed to have a say regarding my punishment. The decision should be made by the two women and my accuser should be happy with the outcome. I should not say anything. Because I was not allowed to give evidence I could not prove my innocence and as I could say nothing the woman acting as the judge only heard from my accuser. So I was found guilty and my punishment was far worse than if I could have spoken.

Let’s just say that I was sentenced to have both testicles ruptured and flattened by kicking as punishment. My accuser has asked that the kicks be made hard enough to cause pain but not too hard so it takes hours to rupture both testicles and her wish is granted.

What I have just described is a perfectly fair way to address the accusations against me no one should have any issue with it. I would hope if this really happened to me the people reading this would support the decision.

 But let’s assume another person enters the room to check up on what’s happening, let’s just say it’s another woman.

If the new woman wanted to see if the sentence was fair it would be a mistake to ask me as it is not about me. The woman should ask my accuser and the woman acting as the judge who is about to administer the kicks. They can tell her weather the punishment if fair while I am quiet.

The two women could say how I had a fair trial but as I was not able to prove my innocence I was found guilty and as I gave no explanation of my behaviour castration was decided as the fairest punishment. They can also say how I did not object to the decision to castrate. Then they can say that both me and my accuser agreed castration was the fairest punishment for both of us and this would be correct as I was not able to talk during the process so my silence could be taken either as agreement or disagreement, in this case agreement.

My opinion is not needed. The new woman can quickly decide the punishment is fair so this is the best way to do things. If I tried to say I was innocent and not allowed to give evidence that would just complicate things so its better if my opinion is ignored.

(This shows how ignoring the man and making him silent during a trail works very well. It makes the trail more efficient while still preserving fairness to the man. Even though I am innocent in this example the trail was conducted well and was fair. I would be very wrong to question the result)

Let’s now just say the new woman leaves and this punishment is administered. My testicles are kicked and I feel extreme pain. During a punishment a common question is “Is the man feeling the right level of pain” Again I should not be asked. The two women can watch me suffer and decide that themselves.

Now let’s say a few hours later the woman returns to see that both my testicles are destroyed and the punishment is finished. A common mistake is to judge the success of a punishment by asking the man if he felt the pain was fair, if he deserved it or seek his opinion. This is wrong, it is not about me.

Instead the two women can be asked and they will tell you if the punishment was fair, if the pain was enough and what their feelings are. As long as the women are happy then the punishment was successful. As I get medical care no real attention needs to be paid to my feeling, it should all go on the two women. The two women can be complemented for conducting a good trial and punishment.

I hope I have shown in this example how the man’s feeling should be ignored and how more attention should be paid to the women. I also hope I have shown how this makes the trial much better. It allows fairness to the man and means the women are respected. The end result was a punishment I, as a man think is fair. If ever accused this is how I would want to be treated and I hope the women reading this agree.

In the example I was innocent but the risks of predatory men are so high even if there is a small chance then castration is the best course of action. I would be sad about undergoing such a punishment if innocent but accept it is needed.

I feel too much time is spent on how men feel about punishment and not enough on how women feel. Its time we focused more on women. Please add your comments below.

Comments

  1. Im a 27 year old woman and think you are right in what you say. Too much focus is put on the mans feelings especially in cases of rupture. I really like this article and it describes a very good way to deal with an allergation. I liked the trial idea and you using yourself as an example was very good. I imagined you taking the kicks for quite a while

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I wrote the article.

      Thank you for your support. I wanted to try to raise awareness about this issue. Thank you for commenting.

      Delete
  2. Hi I'm a woman and ive only ruptured 3 testicles, but I'm very interested in it.
    I've had the idea for a while now that In order to disinscentivise boys from being bad towards girls and growing up to be bad men that they should have a testicle removed at birth. It would work like circumcision basically. They will grow up and spend their whole lives only having one ball so misbehaving will carry a lot more risk. What do you all think?

    Oh and just for the record I have a 2 month old boy and when he was born I had the doctor do this. she removed one of the testicles. I'm just asking if it should be implemented throughout the country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a man and I think we should be allowed to keep our testicles unless we have done wrong. Plus me having two testicles means I can take rupture twice.

      This also means that a woman can casually rupture a single testicle on a man as punishment for him being male. Rather than a testicle being taken painlessly early in life it would be better to have it painfully destroyed later on I think. Would you want to destroy a testicle in any man that had two balls still?

      Delete
    2. Honestly I think all men should only have one nut. Even if women still take one for a man just being a man. It would mean that every rupture would be a castration, which I think would make the world better for women.

      Delete
    3. I just like the idea of men Only having one ball so they Only get one chance..if they lose that nut then that's it. Also it makes men more vulnerable and less likely to get a woman pregnant

      Delete
    4. Hi. I can see your reasoning and it would definitely help. Its a hard thought to process about losing a testicle like that as I have both and would need one taking from me.

      Delete
    5. I think you should have both popped by a woman you know

      Delete
    6. Can I ask why I should lose both? I could accept losing one by your logic and you have a valid point. But could I ask why you feel I deserve full castration? Is that what you would do if we met?

      Delete
    7. I would probably take both balls just for fun. Its a great feeling to have a guys nuts crumble in your hands. You do agree though that all boys should have a testicle removed at birth from now on just like my son?

      Delete
    8. I think a man should have the testicle destroyed later in life. that way you can enjoy its destruction and the man learns from it.

      Delete
  3. Im a woman and I think this is a great article. Men are to selfish and should think more about women. I also liked the story of the trial and how the man was treated in it. The trial sounds like a good idea if done right. maybe right about that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fully agree. If you accused me of something I would undress myself and wait for your verdict

      Delete
  4. Off topic I know but....

    I'm a man and know a woman who really likes the idea of hurting the testicles as a punishment. She has a table and bought some straps so a man can be tied down with his legs apart and not be able to move. This is so she can use the testicle twist to cause him pain. She is the reaosn I found this blog and you all seem very experienced. We are totally new to this so would like some advice. I was late to her house a while ago and she said if I was late again I would be tied to the table and my testicles squeezed. I was late again, it was an accident but she says its disrespectful and my behavour needs to change. We want to do this correctly so I was wanting to ask what should be done to me for punishment. She likes squeezing so how long and how hard should I be squeezed. we are new so would like to ask. thank you all so very much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would long enough that you lose a testicle be good? I'm a woman and I feel that is fair.

      Delete
    2. I think that you should be squeezed for at least an hour with one testicle ruptured. The outer wall should be torn open and most of the contents of a testicle forced out so the organ is flat.

      Delete
  5. Thank you ladies for your response. Both punishments sound very painful and will mean the destruction of a testicle. Are you sure I deserve that? I think it is a bit extreme for what I did and I'm scared to recommend this to her. I should suffer but a testicle bursting open and being crushed flat sounds very over the top. Thank you for your ideas. What are your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Watching a rupture

An interesting punishment method

Martial arts training for women