Letter

I got another email from a guy that I thought I should post. He didnt give a name. Enjoy and maybe he will read comments or other people will.


Coming round to testicle kicking.

I’m a male in my twenties and a woman I knew told be about the idea of me or any man being kicking in the testicles as punishment for something. The idea is a woman can choose to kick a mans testicles if he has done something wrong or to adjust his behaviour.  Depending on the case the woman can chose the number of kicks as well as how hard the kicks should be. She can also wear shoes designed to increase damage to the testicles.

At first I was shocked but listened to her reasoning. I learned that men so often offend women or do wrong to them and there is nothing a woman can do. Often a man does not even see it and the woman he has upset doesn’t feel like explaining it will make a difference. But if she is allowed to kick his testicles then there is something she can do. She can cause him pain to make him see the error of his ways.

I was forced to admit that I never really thought about my behaviour or its effects on women. In a meeting recently I argued against a female co-worker believing my point to be correct. I was in the end proven right but my attitude was not the best and I did not think about her feelings. If I thought she could take me aside as kick my testicles very hard I would have conducted myself different. I then realised my friend was right and I saw how testicle kicking can make things better. Even when it is not used but the threat is there it makes the world better for women.

Seeing I was starting to agree with her my friend continued to explain how a woman should not need proof or need special permission, she should just be able to punish however she wants. I again, saw this as only fair. The more she explained the more I liked the idea of this fair world where men pay for their actions. I wanted to be part of it.

She then started to talk to be about testicle rupture and its place as a form of punishment. The idea of testicle rupture scared me but then again it is supposed to. I agreed that the pain would be massive and the loss of a testicle would be a massive deterrent to any man. She told me about a few ways to rupture a testicle so the man suffers for as long as possible and it sounds very extreme.

I imagined myself being tied up and my testicles kicked until rupture and how painful, terrifying and simply horrible it would be. Each kick slowly breaking my testicles as I screamed from the pain. Then I realised that is what makes testicle rupture the ideal punishment for a man. The torture I imagined was exactly how a man should suffer in that case.

I now support testicle rupture and would want to take it if I ever committed a crime deserving of it in a woman’s eyes. We talked some more about how different shoes can cause more damage to testicles and how trapping them against the body with a kick increases damage. She also asked me if I would feel guilty for wronging a woman. I thought about it and now I’m aware I defiantly would feel guilty so I learned that the punishment is a way for a man to lose that guilt and pay for a crime. A punishment is also an opportunity for a man to show he is sorry by requesting harsh punishment then taking it. This was a point I totally agreed with.

After a while just before she left she told me that if I ever wanted to admit to her that I had done something wrong she would happily rupture one of my testicles. I thought this was a very kind offer and one I am really thinking about.

Comments

  1. Hi great article! Im a woman and have ruptured some balls in the past. I think you should go to that woman and tell her that you want a testicle popped by her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I'm only 13 but I started reading all of this stuff about testicle torture and I think its a really good idea. I've started kicking my brother in the balls while my parents are around and I have also grabbed and squeezed the balls of a couple of boys in school really hard. and its really fun! I haven't done any ruptures yet though. Just kicking and squeezing a bunch. Most of the time i stop when they fall down but sometimes I continue once they are on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great you've started hurting balls at that age. I think you should rupture a testicle or two to see what it's like. Grab a boy's nuts at school and be sure nobody's watching and press your thumb into a testicle until you feel it start to flatten. Then exert more pressure until the ball pops and you feel a distinct bursting sensation. Repeat on the other testicle and grind the scrotum until it's total mush

      Delete
    2. Wow! You think I could just go to school and pop some random boys balls? That awesome! I hope it really is that easy.
      I'll try doing it at school tomorrow and see if I can do a full castration. I imagine literally popping a boys ball must be feel so good. And then moving to his last testicle and crushing that one as well!!
      I'm afraid when I do it that he might not lose the testicle though. I really want him to have to get his testicles removed.

      Delete
    3. I'm male and the first comment is defiantly good advice. I have found women really enjoy causing a rupture and it empowers them. Once a testicle ruptures keep squeezing until you can feel your thumb on your hand through the center of the testicle. This is a good way to know you have destroyed it. Pushing down at other points is good to as it causes more pain and you can litterally flatten out a testicle.

      I say this becuase a woman squeezed my testicles once and stopped once she felt a rupture. Because she stopped it was saved. Not sure if this was here plan or not.

      Delete
    4. Your ball was saved? That's a shame. No offense but as a woman I wish you had lost it.

      Delete
    5. Also, I'm gonna pop one of my brothers balls tomorrow. I can't wait lol.

      Delete
    6. Good luck popping a testicle! Remember you can always do both if you want. Just be sure to keep squeezing after you feel it flatten. Don't stop until the scrotum is like jelly with few lumps in there.

      You can stretch the sack out so it's easier to grasp. Also, younger boys' testicles are much weaker and smaller. So it's easier to castrate balls that belong to a young boy.

      Delete
    7. Im the man who commented above and yes my testicle was saved. It had a rupture that was about 15mm long but the testicle was still round and was saved. It has lost most of its sperm producing capability though.

      But I read yet more good advice on the practice of breaking testicles. I found once a woman hand her fingers wrapped round them and they were pulled away from my body they were very vulnerable and she could work on them. This was you can see the testicle shape and squash them both flat.

      Delete
    8. Hi I'm glad that your testicle will never work the way it used to. It sounds like that woman did a good job of emasculating you. That's why even if the man doesn't lose one or both balls when you pop them, they still will never work right again.

      Delete
    9. I did learn from my punishment and even though it was saved it was very painful. am worried that if I was properly kicked again the testicle would pop very quickly and be ruined.

      Delete
  3. Hi its me, the 13 year old.
    I popped one of my brothers balls and castrated a boy at school. Both times were so amazing and I can't wait to do more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's awesome! How did it feel? Did you squeeze the balls in your hand to crush them? Share the stories please!

      Delete
    2. Hi thanks for the reply. Yes, I used the testicle twist on both of them.
      Yesterday morning I walked into my brothers bedroom while he was asleep. He sleeps naked so I took the covers off of him and kicked my index finger and thumb around the top of his right ball and squeezed as hard as I could. I've squeezed his balls before so he wasn't shocked but once his testicle started to give and I kept going he got really scared and begged me to stop but I didn't. Eventually the nut completely gave/burst open. It still had some of its shaped to continued to crush it until it was flat. I considering doing the same thing to his remaining testicle but decided to leave him with a ball because he's my brother. He just got home from the hospital after having the ruptured ball removed.

      Then I went to school and found a random boy who was by himself during lunch. I tricked him by walking up to him and started kissing him. He got an erection pretty quickly and once he felt completely safe I put my hands in his pants and he ejaculated in his underwear. I then grabbed a ball and began crushing it. Just like with my brother I squeezed like my life depended on it until his ball popped in my hand. He started freaking out and my hand and wouldn't let it go. I told him that I had ruptured amd testicle and was satisfied with the result and that if he let me go I'd leave him alone. Once he released his grasp I moved on the his last ball and repeated the procedure, squeezing his nut until it exploded and then crushing it flat. I heard from a girlfriend of mine that he had to have both removed.

      Delete
    3. Great job! Congrats on your first ruptures. Did you enjoy doing it? What did the testicles feel like as they ruptured? And afterwards, were they mushy like a sack of jelly?

      It's good that the boy managed to ejaculate before his castration. Did you pop his testicles in the cafeteria in front of everyone? How big were they? And do you plan on doing it some more?

      Delete
    4. I did enjoy it. I got huge rush from knowing that I had ending a boys manhood forever and also knowing that I made my own brother a one ball.
      I don't know if I plan on doing again anytime soon though.
      And yes I popped the boys balls in front of everyone in the cafeteria. It was really embarrassing for him.

      Delete
    5. Did any other students see or hear his testicles popping? Did they say anything?

      Delete
    6. Yeah there were a bunch of girls around us and they were all chanting amd telling me to pop them. Afterward I told I teacher that he tried to grope me.

      Are you a woman?

      Delete
    7. I'm a man and saw this conversation. It is very interesting to hear women talk about this as many of the women I know are pretty closed about it or dont want to admit they get pleasure from punishing testicles and rupturing them. I did want to add that I think it is ok for a woman to enjoy punishing men or rupturing testicles even for fun. But you may be surprised to find there are many men out there who would support you doing this to them. So rather then grabbing thier balls by surprise you could get them to lay down and take your time popping a ball. When a man takes rupture its not only the woman who wants it. Men accept this to.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Watching a rupture

An interesting punishment method

Martial arts training for women