Castration lottery


Hi All,

I want to talk to you about Sarah Jeong. She works for the New York Times and is quoted as saying “we don't need a military draft we need a castration lottery for white men” It was amazing to hear a woman of power openly wanting to talk about how the use of castration could help the world. It is very similar to what we have all been discussing.

Now this idea is that men at random would be picked to have their testicles destroyed. She has lots of support and I hope you will all support her too and other women like this. Especially if you are male please show your support.

Most supporters of her prefer the idea of the castration been done slowly and painfully which I think would be best. The idea of the testicles been kicked to do this was floated and we know works well as were some crushing devices.

I think the best one was a device with was a table a man could be strapped to face up. The table would be in the shape of a Y so his legs would be parted. Once at a time his testicles would be isolated in essentially stocks for balls then a flat surface would push against the testicle to crush it. The torturer would keep changing the testicle to be crushed every 30 min or so and slowly build up the pressure. Then after about three hours the testicles would be ruptured and flattened out.
There are other women out there publicly trying to change the world so do support them.


Comments

  1. I am a man and support this very much. I hope there is a castration lottery and that most men will lose their testicles for the sake of women. Its a hard truth for men to handle but it needs to happen. Lucy, I hope yours and her message gets out there and changes the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful idea. Would all males be considered? Or would there be something to make you eligible to receive a castration?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all men should be considered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even the young and the old?

      Delete
    2. Of coarse. Especially the young. They need to be castrated.

      Delete
    3. Why especially the young? Have you ever castrated a young boy?

      Delete
    4. Yes I'm a woman and I have.

      Delete
    5. How did you go about it?

      Delete
    6. I was babysitting this boy when I was 16 who always misbehaved so I squeezed his testicles until they ruptured. Simple as that. He was in 2nd grade at the time but the mom agreed with my actions.

      Delete
    7. Wow that's so badass! Mind me asking what he did to deserve you rupturing his testicles? Did he behave better afterwards? I agree even young boys need castration but I've never had the courage myself to do it to one.

      Delete
    8. You should castrate one. Even its starting to become common. Especially with mothers. He was being loud, aggressive and rude. That's why I did it.

      Delete
    9. A similar thing happened to me. When I was babysitting two younger boys, they got into a fight, but it was obviously started by the older one. I came up behind him, stuck my hand down his pants, and crushed both of his testicles there and then. After, I gave his brother 20 kicks in the testicles. I’m not sure if I ruptured any of his, but he couldn’t walk for a couple hours. I asked the mom if she agreed and she did and she thanked me and even suggested she might castrate the other brother. Rupturing the boys you’re babysitting is really fun

      Delete
  4. It a very interesting idea and it could really work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where could I sign up, Lucy?...
    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Watching a rupture

An interesting punishment method

Martial arts training for women