Setting up a kicking room at work


I had a friend write the following. I think it is very good.

I was asked to write a bit of a guide about how to carry out a session of testicle kicking as a punishment from a mans perspective. There is already one here written by Lucy but I have been asked to create one as a male who has received many sessions of testicle kicking.

As testicle punishments become more common the need arises for more information on the subject. Testicle punishments are a good way to discipline a man and are gaining in popularity. Today I wish to talk about testicle kicking. Kicking is a very common but effective way to punish the testicles. It is easy for the woman to do and does not require her to touch the man too much making it better for punishments in a work environment for instance. It also requires little training, preparing and sessions can scale to be quite light for lesser crimes all the way to the point the testicles rupture. So it is very versatile.

Also the act of a man submitting to a kicking session is a good power exchange. It shows the male accepts the woman is right and that he is sorry. The woman can then show her anger and upset by making the kicks hard. As a man standing with legs parted to take kicks feels natural as humans have evolved to use the testicles as a punishment method to control men. This is why women often feel good kicking balls and while a man suffers he wants to continue taking the kicks. This is also why a woman should be able to kick a mans testicles whenever she wants.

As a man I can tell any woman that I think it is good because having your legs parted as a man is very scary, especially if it is so your balls can be kicked. Kicking also causes a sudden burst of pain that can be scaled by the woman so she can kick softer for lesser crimes and harder for more serious ones. The sudden impact nature of kicking also easily causes breaks in capillaries within the testicle as well as micro tears that are very painful and continue to cause pain long after the session has ended. This can be made worse by kicking harder and adding more kicks to suit the womans desires

You are free to use other methods but I think kicking is a good way men and women can solve disputes.

So imagine we have a situation where there is an office and kicking sessions are needed. How do women do them? Well, a good place would be a small office or stationary cupboard that is out of the way. Men often scream or cry, the harder the session the louder the screams. This is important to know especially during sessions where the intention is to cause a testicle to rupture. After a testicle has ruptured the male is usually so overwhelmed with pain his muscles tighten so he hardly makes any sounds but in the run up to rupture he will be very loud so an out of the way place is best.

The room needs enough space so a man can be tied up with his legs apart at one end leaving enough room for a woman to kick without hindrance. Typically at one end on the room the man would be tied. I think the best position is with the wrists tied together then pulled up over the head with the legs tied apart. If the man is tied to a wall then rope can be tied over each thigh and over the stomach to keep the testicles still. This helps make sure he feels the most from each kick as the woman will be able to aim at the testicles easier. Restraint also means the man stays still until the end no matter what. I cant take too many kicks before my legs fail and I fall so being tied up is the only way I can take even a light punishment. Also restraint is vital for harder sessions or when using rupture.

It helps if the door can be locked during sessions and that is about it really. Once finished both men and women should be educated on why this is important and how to behave. Women need to know their rights and men need to know they need to follow orders. While we often discus serious punishments where rupture happens most of the time the punishment is much less. A good policy to to punish men often for very small things so they learn to think about their actions all the time. So a short 30 kick session is a good way to do that. These shorter punishments are a great way to get practice as well.

If a man has done something to deserve punishment spend some time to think about how you would like to proceed. Maybe talk with other women about how severe the punishment should be then decide on a number of kicks and how hard they are to be. A office may have a recommended punishment for a crime so check to see if that is the case. Most places will be happy with you causing a testicle to rupture deliberately so if you do plan on this then you will have to plan for medical care afterwards. This is a good plan to have anyway as any good kicking session will carry a rupture risk. The man does not need to have any input if he is to experience rupture.

While most kicking sessions will just require the man to leave with swollen testicles some crimes do warrant testicle rupture. If you feel it is needed then you should not stray away from it. It is hard to talk about as a man but it is an important part of the justice system. Also in some cases both testicles can be ruptured leading to castration.

Once you are happy simply approach the man. It is often easier to ask him to come to the punishment room to be restrained then once he is tied tell him of his punishment and the reason for it. Especially if the punishment is severe or rupture is needed the man maybe apprehensive. So if he is tied up there is nothing he can do, in this state rupture can be safely administered.

At this point he is ready for punishment. It is recommended you allow a few warm up kicks to practice aiming at his testicles so all the kicks after land on target (these do not count to the main number). The warm up can last as long as you please but many men don’t pass this information on as warm up kicks still hurt. But a warm up is a good idea. I usually have to take a few warm up kicks when my testicles are kicked and I have learned to take them.

At this point he is to take the punishment. Try to leave gaps between kicks so you don’t tire out and because the pain of a kick lingers. This will help draw out his pain. The kicks to the testicles should be hard to cause a high degree of pain.  You want to make sure your kick connects first with his testicles so they absorb the majority of the force. Just concentrate on aiming and getting into a good rhythm. Pacing yourself is important as one problem that can happen is the woman becomes tired so her kicks lessen in strength. You can even pause for a break if you want to. If you are stopping for a length of time then the testicles can be placed in a crusher so the man still feels pain as you rest. In this case place the testicles in the crusher and tighten until he is visibly in pain. Once done you can leave him knowing his suffering continues.

As you carry out the session it is normal for you to see the scrotum going red then bruising. Also the testicles will swell up and can often double in size, this is perfectly normal. He will probably cry out in pain and even cry as he suffers. This can be loud but he will often tense up so much he becomes quieter as he gets close to rupture. Apart from cries or screams he should be polite and respectful as he takes pain. This is a formal punishment and he owes you respect. If you feel his conduct is not good enough then you are encouraged to add kicks to his punishment. Commonly kicks are added for swearing, objecting to punishment or any rudeness. Adding kicks help keeps the man in line and well behaved.

While most sessions will end before rupture sometimes it is required or happens as the man takes his kicks. If during a punishment a testicle does rupture then the remaining kicks should still be applied with no reduction in force. As the pain of a kick will last longer you can increase the time between kicks but not the force or number of kicks. When a testicle ruptures the rupture tends to be small and widens with subsequent kicks. The insides of the testicle can be forced out and other points of rupture can form. If the punishment is for the testicles to be kicked until rupture then it is recommended to continue for a time after a rupture is detected. This is to make sure a sizeable rupture forms in the testicle. You can pause the inspect the testicle but you would want to make sure the rupture is more than 20mm long or there is a high chance the testicle can be saved. If you do not feel the rupture is large enough then maybe try another set of 3 kicks then check again until you are happy. The man will be in pain at this point but should offer no objections if more kicks are needed. The important thing is to ensure a good rupture.

Another good practice is to make sure the testicle is compressed inwards. Once a goods sized rupture has occurred then you will feel that some of the contents of the testicle have been forced out. So the testicle feels like it has been flattened. Or using the hands the testicle can be professionally flattened as described in other articles. Flattening is often recommended as it causes massive amounts of pain to the man and can be made to last over 30 minutes or even an hour. The testicle can be rubbed with the fingers and thumbs to slowly drain the testicle like toothpaste being removed from a tube.

Once finished the man can simply return to work unless he has suffered testicle injury or if he has then he will need medical care that has already been planned. The man should be professional afterwards and you can both go about your day.

I have written this as a man with information from women I know. I hope it is helpful and I can answer questions.





Comments

  1. Hi I'm a man and I just found this and I agree with this. My girlfriend and I have been doing this since 2017 when we first got together. Whenever I act out on line she does a testicle kicking session on me.
    Late last year I had to have a testicle removed from her kicking me so hard. I have never minded the kicking sessions though. I love her and if she thinks I deserve a kicking session then I will lay back and take it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lucy! I just wanted to say that this is a great article and that I really respect this man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm a man. I find these article very scary and hard to read. I couldn't imagine having a woman kick my testicles until they rupture. They pain must be so extreme and long lasting. I'm glad I haven't faced this punishment yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And honestly, I think if a woman asked me to let her kick my testicles, especially if she wanted to rupture them, I would just tell her no. I mean, if im not being violent what can she do? If i am sexist or rude or harassing her and she wants to kick my balls I just wont let her and there is nothing she can do about it. If any women here wan to prove me wrong, please respond.

      Delete
    2. I'm a man too.
      I absolutely agree with you. I think it's okay if a woman destroy ball(s) in the life-threatening situation, but in everyday life it's a crime and barbarism

      Delete
  4. Does this commonly happen in the workplace?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just read this article and I agree there is a need for women to control men and at first I thought the idea of a kickign room was too much I now can agree with it. Kicking like this is a good way a woman can easily cause pain to a mans testicles without gettign to close or touching him to much. This way a session of kicking can be done in a proffesional manner. This way a woman can cause punishment to a man safly and in a way that suits her needs. I think a room like this would be a good idea at my college.

    The thought of going to a room like this it fucking scary but it needs to be punishment should not be fun. I admit that I probably deserve a kicking session or 2 but just the thought of this makes be behave better. so it is working on me and I have not bee kicked yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we do. Even as a man I can say this. Women have been under attack by men for too long and women need to fight back. Taking advantage of the testicles during a fight or to punish men for bad behavior is the best way to fix or society. I mean, I've been severely punished by women for my bad behavior and my masculinity hasn't been toxic since. I wish that is a few years all women will be using this and that Ben though I'm a man I hope that all men fear for their testicles and act accordingly.

      Delete
  6. Hi Lucy. I love your blog and was wondering if you could give me some advice. I'm a man and recently had a testicle ruptured by a female friend on mine for saying some sexist. It been a month now and she still isn't talking to me. What can I do to convjnce her that her punishment changed me and made me better?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lucy! Thanks for the comment on my post. I love your stuff as well. I hope you start writing stuff again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this post. It shows how ballkicking could be introduced into everyday life. Its a very practical guide and I would support it being implemented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm male and I must agree. Ive been kicked many times and the woman always has to sneak around and find some spot where no one will find us. But if society was more open about it then it would be much easier for women to do.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Watching a rupture

An interesting punishment method

Martial arts training for women