A brief History

This is an amazing account that was mailed to me. Fell free to ask him questions.

I havent written anything in a while so are there any subjects anyone wants covering?



After studying at university I continued to work there and have for over 20 years. This has meant I have been around women who use causing pain and or damage to the testicles as a punishment for my adult life. I have seen these punishments being used very successfully to improve men’s behaviour and the community as a whole.

In the beginning testicle kicking was the preferred method of punishment. If the male was to take a few kicks he would just be ordered to stand and take them but if he needed more he would be tied in place naked and kicked the needed number of times. I myself have felt over a dozen of these kicking punishments and they did change the way I act. As these became popular most men and women supported them and they were encouraged. Over time the intensity of the kicking session increased and I always supported this. Women would use more kicks and make each kick harder to improve the punishment. One step was for women to wear hard shoes or practice technique to cause more damage to the testicles.

When talking to a woman who punished me for being late twice with a 4 year gap in-between. I agreed the later and much harsher punishment was more effective. First I was punished with 20 kicks which she considered standard at the time then I was punished with 35 kicks while she wore hard boots. The second time my testicles were very swollen at the end and I was in a lot of pain. I agreed the second session made me think more about my actions so it was better.
As the intensity of the kicking sessions improved so did the number of testicle ruptures. When kicking you apply a sudden force to the testicles so when you do this harder it can cause rupture. Many ruptures were accidental but as a reasonable man I know it is impossible to conduct a proper kicking session without there being a chance of testicle rupture. So if a man is being reasonable he must accept that ruptures cant possibly be avoided.

Another point of controversy was the disagreement about what should happen during a kicking session if one of the man’s testicles ruptures. One side comprised mainly of men said the session should stop whereas the other said the session should continue until the man has taken all the kicks he was sentenced to. I feel the later is correct and they appear to have won that debate. One problem with the first groups opinion is that many women were starting to sentence men to  a number of kicks designed to cause a rupture. This meant the first group were stopping this. I agreed with the second group and I am pleased they won.

Another good improvement was when women  started making minimum numbers of kicks men had to take for crimes as a way to increase the standard of punishment. Many women were worried about looking cruel and wanted to avoid over punishing but minimum punishments helped them feel confident using much larger numbers of kicks. I supported this as it helped women feel more confident and prevented men getting off easy.

Minimum punishments were also used very successfully to increase the number of testicle ruptures. There became a long list of offenses where the lowest number of kicks the man could take would be highly likely to cause a rupture. This resulted in women causing ruptures confidently and could always blame the rules and it made it so men often felt there was nothing they could do to avoid rupture. This did more than any other advancement to normalise the use of testicle rupture in common life then anything else. It was very successful and it’s a model that should be copied all over. (I will happily go into more detail if anyone wants)

In recent years, maybe the last 5 or so I have seen an increase in the severity of punishments used. The number of kicks required for a crime was increased and as a result instances of testicle rupture increased as well. Over time more and more women wanted to cause a rupture for various crimes. Then rupture alone was not enough the ruptured testicle was then expected to be damaged to the point it would never heal and in the last few years I have read articles on a process called testicle flattening. This is where a woman squeezes all the internals out of a testicle leaving only the testicle wall. This is another level of pain again but it is very effective. This type of punishment really does scare me but I am forced to accept it is very effective and works very well in a number of situations. I would recommend any women learn testicle flattening and consider using it.

At first this was quite terrifying. When a testicle is ruptured the pain caused is far higher then when the testicle is just being kicked or crushed. Then the man will probably lose the testicle for life. As a man this is a serious prospect and I am scared even talking about it. But I can accept the extreme pain caused is very effective and the loss of a testicle is also a good deterrent from bad behaviour. So I can understand why women have been using testicle rupture more and more. I also feel I should support this and encourage women wanting to use rupture as much as possible. We have gotten to a point now where it is very easy for a man to say the wrong thing and be sentenced to rupture. This has improved things and I have no objection to it but I have spent a lot of time thinking about how I would handle taking that kind of punishment.

I also want to note I think the rise in popularity of the testicle twist is mainly to provide women with an easier way to cause a rupture and know the testicle has ruptured. It also is a good way to perform flattening. I have not felt the twist yet but I know it can be very painful. I would be scared to take the twist but I would want a female friend to know how to do it and use it on me if she ever felt it was needed. I like many men fear punishment but know it has to happen.

It’s a new world and it is a better one.Please feel free to comment of ask questions.

Comments

  1. "I havent written anything in a while so are there any subjects anyone wants covering?"


    Hi Lucy. Could you write about the morals of using rupture men?
    Like when its okay and when its not? I'm a woman and ive never punished a man.
    I'm sure many women would like to know when its appropriate to rupture one testicle or both or just do a kicking session.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey 17 year old guy here, im sorry but I cant tell if this is a joke or not, or just a weird fetish website? My friend sent this as a link to me and we are both actually confused because you all seem serious???


    If this is real I do want to have a discussion about why people think this way ( in a polite and non toxic way, I hope :P )


    (This was also an older post, but I put it on a super old post)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm an 18 year old woman and yes, we are all serious. Men have ruled and abused women for so long that its about time we took action. I get why as a man you disagree with us and might be scared but its okay. Just behave and you won't lose your balls.

      Delete
    2. I'm a 25 year old man. I have to say the woman above is right. A few months ago I was told by a woman I was to be punished for sexist remarks. I was layed down on the floor and one woman held my arms and one held each leg apart. Rope was used to secure my limbs and prevent movment. Once in place one of them gripped my testicles and started to squeeze. She squeezed so hard that my right testicle ruptured and she continued until much of the internals of the testicle had been squeezed out. It was very painful and I had to have the ruptured testicle removed.

      I think the punishment was too harsh and if I had know she wanted to rupture a testicle I would not have met up with her. She said I desevred it but I think it was unfair. So yes this does happen.

      Delete
    3. Thank you for agreeing with me. I may support these punishments but I still have sympathy for men. I can understand how tough it is for a man living in today's society knowing that they could lose a ball any day. But I feel as though it's just a natural progression of women's rights. I'm sorry to hear that your punishment feels unfair to you. But hey at least you have a spare for now

      Delete
    4. hi. thank you for your sympathy. I do respect she had the right to do what she did and all her friends supported her. I can understand why causing pain to the testicles is a good way to punish a man and why rupture is used. I just think it should be used for more serious crimes. It took nearly an hour for her to destroy my testicle and the pain was extreme. it was like nothing else. I could feel the broken ball at the end and how it was deflated. It was a serious rupture.

      I do know we need these punishments and for the most part I do support them.

      Delete
  3. To the 25 year old man. As a woman I think your case is understandable. You had committed a crime and I would need to know the extent of it before I could tell you if you deserved to have a testicle destroyed. Painfully destroyed as well.

    But she did make a decision and it is good you respect it even if you dont agree with it. I dont think a man should have to agree with a punishment he does not think is fair but should go through with it. Sometimes with have to agree to disagree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. I'm a man who has been punished.
      I'm glad that you are understanding of men not wanting to have rupture used of them.
      I've had it used on me twice by the same woman and both times I felt it was unjustified. But I love her and want her to be happy. Also as a man I know that I have no choice when it comes to these things.
      The first time was when we had sex and she changed her mind so she felt as though the safest option to get me to stop was rupturing one of my testicles, which had to be removed. The second time was a few months later when she ruptured my last one because she found out I flirting with a girl.

      Delete
  4. Hi. I'm a man who has lost a testicle to a punishment. I heavily support women who use testicle rupture to punish men and I find the strong women who do it to be pretty sexy.

    But I have a question for the women here. today a friend told me that she wanted to do a long kicking session ending in rupture on me. I don't think she knows that I only have one ball and if she does this I will be castrated. What should I do? I'm afraid to lose my last testicle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe be honest and tell her you only have one ball. Many women are a bit more careful about popping the last one. Or she may wish to go ahead anyway. Just be honest and see what happens.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the advice. We did the punishment yesterday and she saw that I only have one ball and decided to only do a small rupture.
      That way she could heavily damage it and lower my testosterone and sperm count but the testicle could still be saved. I'm currently recovering in the hospital.

      Delete
  5. Hey. I was wondering as a man if I was kicked in the balls until one ruptures. As in until the testicle actually burst or rips open what are the chances of it being saved by a hospital? Also how many kicks would it take to rupture a testicle?

    I am asking because a woman I know wants me to undergo a session of ball kicking. I am worried rupture may happen so wanted to know my chances. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the rupture is small then the testicle can usually be saved. If you have access to quick good medical care then you maybe have a 70% of it being saved if the rupture is a centimeter or so long. As the size of the rupture increases the chances of it being saved go down.

      Also if the testicles have been kicked for a while then there will be internal injury that will lower the chances as well.

      As for the number of kicks one kick can cause a rupture or it can take 100 if they are not too hard. It really depends on how hard you are to be kicked and how many times.

      Delete
    2. Hi Lucy. I just wanted to say you are right about internal injury decreasing the chances of a ruptured testicle being saved. I was kicked until both testicles ruptured and being they were so harshly kicked they both had to be removed.

      Delete
    3. Internal injury is very important when damaging testicles. while a sudden impact can cause the outer wall to tear apart causing pain there are nerves all throughout the testicle so causing deep damage is important for high pain.

      There is a form of torture where a chopstick (or similar implement) is used on the testicles. The point is placed against a testicle and slowly pushed into it. This dents in the outer wall and causes damage to the internals of the testicle. As the torture progresses the chopstick is pressed against many different parts of the testicle slowly causing tissue damage to the center of the testicle from all angles. To complete this on one testicle takes over an hour as each point feel several minutes of pressure. if done well the testicle will swell up to double the size from all the micro tears bleeding inside it. This does cause permenat injury to the testicle. But not many men can take this pain for long so the torture is rarely completed. But if completed the spermcount of the man is greatly reduced.

      Delete
    4. Is testosterone also reduced? If so, how much?

      Delete
    5. Not sure. That would be hard to test for but you would need to ask a doctor. But damaging the testicles does affect that.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Watching a rupture

An interesting punishment method

Martial arts training for women