Guide to a testicle kicking session


I would like to do a piece on how to carry out a session of testicle kicking. I feel it is a very underrated method of punishment and women are less inclined to use it as they don’t feel it is effective. Women are often put off because they are worried the male will not feel enough pain or suffer enough damage to his testicles so prefer to crush them.

While kicking may not be as good as rupturing both testicles from a slow crush it can be used effectively for more minor offenses. Kicking also does require more effort but it can be worth it.
So to conduct a kicking session the male will need to be naked and correctly restrained. He will need to be tied in a standing with legs parted position. He will need ropes around his ankles holding his legs apart then ropes on his thighs to aid in keeping his legs spread and then he will need ropes over his stomach. It is important his groin area is held still and cant be moved. It is also important he does not move if he tries to bend his knees.

Rope should also go over his chest and his arms should be bound as well. I pillar in a room works well or a metal fence. It can be hard to find a good place for this but he needs to be restrained properly so no matter what pain he feels he does not move.  You also need to make sure his testicles are accessible to your kicks so you can work.

Once he is in place and you are ready to begin kicking him you could communicate first. Tell him why he is being punished and what you want to achieve from this punishment. The two of you could even discuss the issue and agree on a number of kicks or agree to see how it goes. You may also wish to discuss the risks to him as well. As you will be kicking his testicles hard and repeatedly testicle rupture is a big possibility even if it not your intention. But by telling him of the risk he can’t complain if you do rupture a testicle during the punishment. I think any reasonable man will understand this and be ok with it.

But if you do plan to cause rupture then you can be upfront about your intentions if you chose. Remember many men will be supporting of your decision and agree with your actions. Even if you are unsure he has committed the offense you are accusing him of then he should have no objections to whatever you wish to do, even rupture.

I feel a discussion about rupture is important because there is a high chance of it happening. Also many punishments will be required to still continue after a testicle has ruptured. It may be a good idea to tell the male that even if a rupture happens the punishment will still continue. This is applicable if he has been sentenced to a set number of kicks. Hopefully the male will understand this.

As with any punishment it is important the woman’s needs are met and males as well. The woman needs to be sure at the end he has suffered enough and the male needs to have been punished enough for the offense. In most cases the male and the woman will be able to come to an agreement as to a fair number of kicks for the crime. But the woman’s wants come first and the punishment can be increased at any point if the woman decides. As a rule the woman should sentence the male to the harshest possible punishment that can be justified for the crime. This is to maximise damage to the testicles and the pain he feels. Using this method extremely painful and long punishments can be used for small offenses.

The start the kicking make sure you are stood in a good position and consider taking aim with your foot. Move it slowly up until it touches the testicles. You want the top of your foot to connect with the testicles as hitting them with your toes can cause bending in your foot when force it used and the top of your foot will cause more damage. Do a few slow movements to test your aim. Then consider a few slow kicks before starting.

When you strike the testicles you want to channel all of the force onto them. You don’t want to hit his inner leg first. You want a good clean hit on the testicles and for them to absorb the force. When kicking them remember to kick hard. You are, after all trying to damage them so use a good amount of force. If you are kicking him a certain number of times try to get as must pain and damage as you can with those kicks. But don’t ware yourself out if it is a long session. Just kick how it reals right and try to enjoy it.

During the kicking and the whole process he should be polite and respectful. He should behave well but if you think he has deviated from this even slightly it needs to be raised. Simply communicate the issue with him and he will most likely apologise. Then discuss a fair number of kicks to add to the punishment to account for this. The number should be enough to make a difference so I think adding 20% of the sentenced kicks again is a good idea. At this point a conversation about how you will handle rupture many be needed if you have not already had one.

For the first few kicks he might be able to grit his teeth but after a while each kick will cause him to cry out in pain. He will also thrash about in his restraints. So kick him and let the pain sink in. Watch as he thrashes and as the pain starts to fade kick him again to renew the pain. The process should be repeated keeping him in a high amount of pain. As the testicles become more damaged and swell the pain of a kick will last longer, which is another reason long sessions are preferred so leave longer gaps between kicks as time goes on.

Study the male and watch his pain. Also keep the kicks hard as times goes on. Over time his scrotum will redden and bruise. His testicles will also increase in size. Firstly bruising causes small swelling then after some time tears inside the testicles will cause internal bleeding. This will make them swell to double their starting size. This also means the testicles are close to rupture.

Towards the end you will probably be leaving minute gaps between kicks but eventually rupture will occur. You might not feel it as one of your kicks first cause a tear in the wall of a testicle but you should see it in his pain. He will probably be frozen with pain as it overwhelms him. The pain will be massive but follow up kicks are a must.

Continue kicking with the same force you have been giving him and continue until the punishment is complete. Rupture should not actually change anything. Each kick will enlarge the rupture and start squeezing the inners out of the ball. The male will feel his testicle tearing and ripping apart.
Looking at his testicles between kicks you should be able to see the one you have popped starts to lose its shape as you widen the rupture with more kicks and force the inners out.

By continuing you may also rupture the other one as well. Just keep going until all the kicks are given. If he was sentenced to a number of kicks he should feel all of them. This is only fair.
One problem that may happen is if he bleeds to much into his scrotum you might have to stop kicking so it does not explode. This is a shame but by this point the testicle is dead anyway.

Once finished you can execute your plans for medical attention be it drive him to hospital or call an ambulance. But either way he will be in a very bad state and not really able to walk so you need to help him. By this point he has paid his price so should be helped.

Please add your thoughts in the comments.

Comments

  1. This sounds like an amazing thing to do to a man. A very brutal yet deserved punishment. I would love to watch this done to a man. Pops n all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very hard to read as a man and scary too. But I can see this is needed and I'm glad women have the knowledge to punish men fairly and propperly. I can see how some women would feel more comfortable kicking the testicle as aposed to touching them so this gives them options. So if a woman wanted to cause a painful rupture but did not want to feel the testicle pop or be too close to the man she can do this.

    Through education we can see more man punished correctly but it is not only women that shoudl read this but men too so they both know how to act.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, as a male I felt chills down my spine while reading this. Personally, I think rupturing the testicles is a bit too extreme but a heavy strike to the nuts or multiple followed by other injuries like a broken leg is a fair punishment.

      Delete
  3. HI! I'm a 26 year old man and I found this page as I was reacearching ballbusting. I have a female friend who asked me how hard should she kick a guy in the balls for punishment? At the time I said I did not know so I wanted to find out. I think she is planning to punish me with testicle kicking and I understand that even though I have been nice to her she can still punish me for being male because its fair to assume I have done something wrong in the past. This blog has helped me understand that so thank you everyone.

    SO I woulf like to know how hard should I say to kick (potentially me) Also if I were to be punished for being a man how hard should she kick and how many times? I would like to recommend a fair punishment whatever that maybe. I see there are a few women here who do this so thier advice would be great. thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its good that you are looking into this so you might find the right answers. As for kicking a good rule would be for her to kick your testicles as hard as she can. This is best because it causes maximum pain as well as damage. If she ever wishes to kick your testicles having them exposed will increase damage so offer that.

      You can be punished for the reason you said and a good starting punishment is the slow destruction of one testicle. She could do this by kicking your testicles until one pops then flatten it out or she could use the testicle twist to rupture a ball.

      Delete
    2. Hi thank you very much for your reply. I was thinking the punishment should be painful but is rupture really needed? It sounds very extreme. it would be painful and the flattening things sounds terrible. Can you really flatten a testicle that much?

      I dont mean to question you but I try to be a good guy so should I really be recommended I have a testicle ruptured the this woman?

      Delete
    3. HI. Yes your testicles can be flattened to about 5mm in width if they are flattened by a skilled woman. It can take over 30 min per ball quite easily and involves her pushing all the stuff to the rupture in the testicle and out of it. It's kind of like emptying toothpaste. As this is done to you you will feel extreme pain making it very effective punishment.

      Also rupture in your situation followed by flattening of the testicle would be a fair punishment. Many men have already felt this and may want to comment. You should recommend she rupture one of your balls defiantly. That way you will be propperly punished.

      Delete
    4. Hi. I'm a woman and I very much doing these punishments to men.
      after being wronged by so many men, a few years ago i started taking action.
      every time a man has done something bad to me since then weather it be groping me, harassing me, hitting on me or even just making a sexist comment i always punish them by using the testicle twist. usually without warning i will grab them by the balls and squeeze and pull on them as hard as i can until i feel a pop and then let them go.
      a few times ive even done in a crowded bar or restaurant! all of my female friends and even a surprising amount of my male friends have said i am very brave for doing this and my female friends have even started doing it themselves.
      sadly though even though i have used the twist many, many times i have never castrated a man. i have only ever ruptured and flattened one the mans testicles but i soon hope to change that.

      Delete
    5. HI. I am man and I think you are very brave too. So many men can be assholes so these types of punishment are the only right thing to do. I'm glad this new standard is being applied to men and some of the ones who deserve it are taking these punishments. You are doing a great job and it is good to hear that you are poping or rupturing a testicle as well as that is the only way some will learn. Sometimes when a man makes a slight comment he does not think it is that major so rupturing a testicles makes him see that it is.

      You said you usually just grab the balls but have you ever told a man of your intentions first? As a man I have always said I would cooperate with these punishments if asked as it makes it easier for the woman and she can make the punishment slowler. It would also make it easier for her to flatten one of my balls so have you ever done that?

      Delete
    6. Thank you for the response. Im glad that you agree that men deserve these punishments even for a small comment. Like I said before i would like to move on to full castrations as ive only ever popped one of a man's balls even though ive used the twist on many men. Even if the man doesn't lose both of his testicles I would at least like the men I punish to feel both of their babymakers split open.

      In your comment you say you could cooperate with a punishment? So if we knew each other and you said something sexist to me and I told you that I wanted to punishment you by tying you up and slowly rupturing and flattening both of your so they would both have to be removed would you agree to it? You sound like a good guy so I hope you do.
      And you don't mind me saying, even for you just being a man i wish I could painfully destroy one of your balls because you have probably done something to women in the past. Do you agree with this? I'd love to hear your thoughts on everything.

      Delete
    7. Hi. Have I offended you with what I said?

      Delete
    8. Hi sorry for the late reply I have been very busy lately and I am not offended in the slightest. I support the correct disciplining of males so what you said is fine. I can see that you are like many women who feel rupture is needed for use as a punishment as a simple squeezing is not enough. Rupturing a testicle as a method of punishment by crushing it in some way is a perfectly legitimate means of punishing a male. I feel it would be wrong if I disagreed.

      Obviously if you were to slowly torture, then rupture, then flatten one of my testicles the pain would be very high and the lose would be great for me but rather than object to the punishment I think it is better to avoid committing the crime that leads to it.

      If we knew each other and you felt I did something needing punishment then I would of course cooperate and discuss it with you. We could then come up with a fair punishment for that crime. If you desired rupture then I would need to be tied down so as I feel pain I did not move and that would allow you to do it slowly. You could then totally flatten the testicle as well and only stop when you are happy with the result. I would hate to lose both testicles by your hand but if that is what you asked for then I would have no choice.

      Also I agree that as a male it is fair to pop one of my balls as it is fair to assume I have done something to deserve it at one point. If we were friends and you brought this up then again I would cooperate. I hope this is an acceptable answer.

      May I ask if we did meet what you would have done to me?

      Delete
  4. Its great you made this guide and that you included rupture as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This whole blog is absurd. It's the unrealistic dream of a feminist hater. No man that I know would submit to the kicking described. For good reason. The kicking described is totally unreasonable and intended to do permanent damage to testicles. The word is castration, which is the goal of feminists. Recently I read the rant of a feminist. she declares that the fewer testicles in the world, the better the world will be. Irrational. Dream on, fools.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I even suspected this was your intent, even the training for "right to carry" gives you the right to shoot "if great bodily harm is suspected" so you may end up dead!!!!! Most people that have been in the military have concealed carry permits. P.S. After the first yell I would tell you to quit, if you did not, ....... I think I would shoot, even if the man tied "said you had his permition". So I don't think this would work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Watching a rupture

An interesting punishment method

Martial arts training for women